Miller at the 69th Golden Globe Awards in 2012.
|Born||Lauren Anne Miller
October 30, 1982 (age 31)
|Spouse(s)||Seth Rogen (m. 2011)|
Lauren Anne Miller Rogen (born October 30, 1982) is an American actress and screenwriter who has appeared in the films Superbad (2007), Zack and Miri Make a Porno (2008), and 50/50 (2011). In 2012, she starred in the film For a Good Time, Call..., which she also co-wrote and produced. Her husband is actor Seth Rogen.
Miller graduated from the film school at Florida State University. It was there that she met Katie Anne Naylon, the college roommate with whom Miller would later co-write For a Good Time, Call..., based on their personal experiences.
Her first leading film role was opposite Ari Graynor in the comedy that Miller co-wrote and produced, For a Good Time, Call.... Rolling Stone quipped, "In a rare instance of truth in advertising, the movie actually is a good time." Focus Features picked up the rights to the film at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival for about $2 million and released it in the United States on August 31, 2012. Miller also had a recurring role on the FOX comedy Ben and Kate.
|Growing Up and Other Lies||Emma|
|Someone Marry Barry||Leslie - Speed Dater|
|2012||The Perfect Fit||Short film; Co-writer|
|For a Good Time, Call...||Lauren Powell||Writer and producer|
|2011||Long Black Lashes||Courtney||Short film|
|Girls! Girls! Girls!||Writer|
|2010||The Josh and Adam Show: Beach Day||Science Girl #1||Short film|
|2009||Observe and Report||Girl Employee|
|2008||Zack and Miri Make a Porno||Moaner and Groaner|
|Beowulf||Assistant to Steve Starkey|
|2005||The Unseen Kind-Hearted Beast||Short film; Producer|
|2004||Measure of Love||Short film; Director and writer|
|My People the Manatee||Short film; Producer|
|Straw Hat||Short film; Costume Designer|
|2003||Happy Holidays||Short film; Director and writer|
|Leaving Baghdad||Short film; Producer and editor|
|2014||Inside Edition||Herself||Episode dated 27 February, 2014|
|2012||Ben and Kate||Darcy||2 episodes|
|Big Morning Buzz Live with Carrie Keagan||Herself||Season 5, Episode 47|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson||Episode dated 7 September, 2012|
|Reel Junkie||Episode dated 5 September, 2012|
|Up Close with Carrie Keagan||Episode dated 4 September, 2012|
|2009||Blimp Prom||Jenny||TV Movie|
- Serebrin, Tammy (February 2, 2012). "Harrison Grad's Film Was Shown at Sundance, Likely Headed to Theaters". The Ledger.
- Tuschman, Sari Anne "Good Cause: Seth Rogen's Hilarity for Charity". Los Angeles Confidential. Retrieved September 7, 2012.
- Schleier, Curt (August 31, 2012). "Ari Graynor on Jewish Mothers and Phone Sex". The Jewish Daily Forward.
- Fox, Rachel (September 4, 2012). "For a Good Time, Call... Director Jamie Travis for a Quickie Chat". Twitch Film.
- Goldstein, Meredith (August 25, 2012). "Ari Graynor has a lot on the line". Boston.com.
- Vineyard, Jennifer (August 28, 2012). "Lauren Miller on Her Phone-Sex Comedy and Being a Struggling Actress Married to Seth Rogen". Vulture.
- Travers, Peter (August 30, 2012). [http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/reviews/for-a-good-time-call-20120830
- Ryzik, Melena (August 29, 2012). "These Women Don’t Blush While Earning Their Rent". The New York Times.
- D'Zurilla, Christie (October 3, 2011). "Seth Rogen marries Lauren Miller in wine country wedding". Los Angeles Times.