September 12, 1976 |
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
||Randy Zamcheck (2009–present)
Lauren Stamile (born September 12, 1976) is an American actress. She is best known for portraying Nurse Rose on the ABC series Grey's Anatomy, Michelle Slater on the NBC series Community, and CIA Agent Dani Pearce on the USA Network series Burn Notice.
Stamile was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the third of five siblings. During college, she paid her dues by working in restaurants. She graduated from Cascia Hall Preparatory School. Her father is a physician and her mother a nurse. She majored in theater at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, and then moved to New York City, New York to pursue an acting career.
Stamile has appeared in commercials for Old Spice, JC Penney, Summer's Eve, Tassimo, and Volkswagen. She appeared in a 2000 episode of The Drew Carey Show, then co-starred in the WB sitcom Off Centre. After that show's cancellation, she had a series of guest roles in television shows such as Drop Dead Diva, Without a Trace, CSI: Miami, The West Wing, Cold Case, Boston Legal, Community, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Guys, Crossing Jordan, Tru Calling, The West Wing, Summerland, and Scrubs. She also starred in the 2009 film Midnight Bayou. Stamile joined the cast of Burn Notice for the fifth and sixth seasons. Her stage credits include The Miser, Murder on the Nile, Lion in Winter, and Lounge Act.
In 2007, Stamile was engaged to writer Randy Zamcheck. They married in April 2009.
||Follow Me Outside
||The Last Letter
||Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of Charlie's Angels
||The Blue Tooth Virgin
||Untitled Allan Loeb Project
- ^ a b Rita Sherrow, "Former Tulsan gets seven-show appearance on 'Grey's Anatomy,'" Tulsa World, November 18, 2007.
- ^ a b http://www.tv.com/lauren-stamile/person/24886/biography
- ^ "Drop Dead Diva Casts Jasmine Guy and Lauren Stamile". TVGuide.com.
- ^ "Everyone is excited...". facebook.com. 2011 [last update]. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- ^ "Lauren's trivia". Tv.com.
- ^ "'Grey's' actress weds in Sharon", Boston.com, April 29, 2009
- ^ Rita Sherrow, "Tulsa actress lands new movie, fiancé", Tulsa World, March 22, 2009.