From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Laurentians)
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (December 2009)|
Laurentian (French: Laurentides or Laurentien) may refer to:
|Look up laurentian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Relation to Saint Lawrence
- Relation to the Saint Lawrence River
- Laurentia, the craton at the heart of the North American continent
- Canadian Shield, also known as the Laurentian Shield or the Laurentian Plateau.
- The Laurentian Divide, also known as the "Northern Divide", a continental divide in North America
- The Laurentian mountains in Quebec
- Laurentian Upland
- The Laurentian Abyss or Abyssal - a trench off the eastern coast of Canada
- The Laurentides, administrative region in Quebec
- Laurentides Wildlife Reserve, in Quebec
- Saint-Lin–Laurentides, a municipality in Quebec
- Laurentien (Quebec City) (in French: quartier "Notre-Dame-des-Laurentides"), a borough in Quebec City, Quebec
- Laurentian, Ontario, a neighborhood within Valley East, Ontario
- Laurentian University in Sudbury, Ontario
- The Laurentian Bank of Canada
- The Laurentian language, a language in the Iroquoian family of languages
- Laurentian Codex, a Russian manuscript
- The Laurentian (train), a train operated by the Delaware & Hudson
- Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands, a member of the Dutch royal family
- Laurentien (art supplies), a Canadian brand of art supplies
- Laurentian System in Star Trek
- The Laurentian Society, a student society of Trinity College, Dublin University
- A Territorial divisions represented Senate of Canada.
- The former federal riding of Laurentides.
- The Laurentide (beer), beer produced and distributed in Quebec.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.