From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Lausanne Congress may refer to the following international conclaves held in Lausanne, Switzerland:
- Lausanne Congress (1867) (September 2-8, 1867), the second international assembly of the International Workingmen's Association
- Lausanne Congress of Supreme Councils of 1875 (September 6-22, 1875), a gathering of Scottish Rite Freemasons
- First International Congress on World Evangelization (July 16-24, 1974), a gathering of evangelical Christians
- Conference of Lausanne (Nov. 1922-Feb. 4, 1923), a meeting between Turkey and representatives of Great Britain, France, and Italy to replace the Treaty of Sèvres
- Lausanne Conference of 1932 (June 16-July 9, 1932), a gathering of representatives of Great Britain, Germany, and France which suspended war reparations
- Lausanne Conference of 1949 (April 27-Sept. 12, 1949), a multilateral gathering conducted by the United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lausanne Congress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.