From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lauterbach may refer to:
- Lauterbach, Austria, a village in Brixen im Thale in the Kitzbühel Mountains
- A marina and harbour of Putbus, Rügen Island
- Lauterbach, Baden-Württemberg in the district of Rottweil
- Lauterbach, Hesse in Vogelsberg district
- Lauterbach, Rügen in the district of Vorpommern-Rügen
- Lauterbach, Thuringia in the district of Wartburgkreis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.