From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lavatory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lavatory may refer to:
- Toilet (room), a room containing a toilet
- Latrine, a communal toilet room
- Public toilet
- Aircraft lavatory, the public toilet on an aircraft
- A lavatorium, the washing facility in a monastery or other ecclesiastical setting
- A washstand
- A washbasin for handwashing, a kind of sink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.