From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up laver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laver may refer to:
- Laver (seaweed), a type of algae
- Laver (surname), and persons with the name
- River Laver, a river in North Yorkshire, England
- Lavatorium, a washing facility in a monastery
- A basin for ritual purification
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.