From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laviolette can refer to:
- Laviolette Bridge, linking Trois-Rivières and Bécancour via Autoroute 55 in Quebec, Canada
- Laviolette (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Quebec, Canada
- Asteroid 21550 Laviolette
- Jack Laviolette (1879–1960), former National Hockey League player
- Jacqueline Laviolette, member of American pop group, Girl Authority
- Marc Laviolette, former mayor of Ottawa, Ontario
- Peter Laviolette (born 1964), Current Head Coach for the Philadelphia Flyers
- Laviolette (commandant) (fl. 1634–36), the first commandant of Trois-Rivières, Quebec
- Norm Laviolette, co-founder of Boston comedy theater Improv Asylum
- Paul LaViolette (born 1948), American scientist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.