From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laviolette can refer to:
- Laviolette Bridge, linking Trois-Rivières and Bécancour via Autoroute 55 in Quebec, Canada
- Laviolette (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Quebec, Canada
- Asteroid 21550 Laviolette
- Jack Laviolette (1879–1960), former National Hockey League player
- Jacqueline Laviolette, member of American pop group, Girl Authority
- Marc Laviolette, former mayor of Ottawa, Ontario
- Peter Laviolette (born 1964), an American former professional ice hockey defenseman and current head coach of the Nashville Predators
- Sieur de Laviolette (fl. 1634–36), the first commandant of Trois-Rivières, Quebec
- Norm Laviolette, co-founder of Boston comedy theater Improv Asylum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.