|Key people||Magnus Hoglund, Marius Meland|
Law360 is an American online legal news outlet operated by Portfolio Media, Inc., a company based in New York City. Law360 publishes news and analysis on business law for paying subscribers. Current subscribers include the top 100 law firms in the U.S., corporate legal departments, and major federal and state agencies. The company provides coverage on litigation, corporate transactions, and regulation/litigation for more than 150,000 legal professionals and nearly 2,000 organizations.
Law360 publishes more than 150 articles per day across 35+ legal practice areas such as intellectual property, white-collar crime, commercial contracts, class action and banking. Since its creation, Law360 has experienced consistent double-digit annual growth.
Law360 distinguishes itself by blending speedy delivery, an experienced editorial team, and a cutting-edge newsgathering platform that provides real-time tracking of court dockets, regulatory filings, and other documents, enabling reporters to break major developments before anyone else.
In April 2011, the company launched Law360 Data, which provides real-time updates of lawsuit activity for thousands of companies across hundreds of industries. In August 2011, Law360 was named a finalist in the human resources and leadership category for The New York Enterprise Report Small Business Awards 2011.
Marius Meland founded Portfolio Media in October 2003, publishing a daily online newsletter covering intellectual property law. In December 2004, Meland connected with Magnus Hoglund, a recent graduate of Columbia Business School, during a chance meeting at a local coffee shop.
In 2006, Meland and Hoglund rebranded their news offerings as Law360. On March 20, 2012, it was announced that LexisNexis had acquired Portfolio Media and Law360. Following the acquisition, Meland and Hoglund serve as co-CEOs of the independent subsidiary. 
- Law360 (27 Apr 2011). "Law360 Unveils New Data and News Platform (Press Release)". Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved 15 July 2011.
- Law360 (14 Aug 2013). "The Improbable Rise of Law360: What Lawyers Could Learn And Its Not Just the News!". Dewey B. Strategic. Retrieved 6 Nov 2013.
- "About Law360". Law360 Corporate Website. Retrieved 6 Nov 2013.
- "LexisNexis Acquires Law360". LexisNexis. 20 March 2012.
- Kederstedt, Daniel (12 July 2011). "Svensk modell slår i USA". E24 Entreprenör (in Swedish). Retrieved 15 July 2011.
- "Law360 seeking to hire reports in New York". 7 Oct 2013.