Law School of Fluminense Federal University
||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (February 2011)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
|Law School of Fluminense Federal University|
|Established||June 03, 1912|
|Director||Prof. Dr. Edson Alvisi Neves|
|Location||Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
The Law School of Fluminense Federal University is a teaching unit located at Rua Presidente Pedreira, nº 62, in the neighborhood Ingá, in Niterói, Rio de Janeiro.
The institution is among the best and most traditional schools of legal education in Brazil. Approaching its centennial, the excellent results in bar exams  and the efforts of its young researchers put the Law School of UFF in a leading position in Brazilian legal research.
Bachelor in Law
From 10 to 16 semesters.
Titles: Master or Ph.D in law
- Program of graduation in law and sociology
- Program of graduation in administrative justice
- Program of graduation in constitutional law
Title: Specialist in law
- Program of specialization in public administration
- Program of specialization in private law
- Program of specialization in civil suit
- Program of specialization in financial and tax law
- "UFF é a universidade do estado do Rio que mais aprovou alunos no 4º Exame Unificado da OAB". Retrieved 17 October 2011.