Law Week Colorado
|Owner(s)||Circuit Media LLC|
|Headquarters||571 Logan St.
Denver, CO 80203
Law Week Colorado is Colorado's weekly newspaper for lawyers and an information source on legal issues in the state. It circulates to lawyers, judges and general counsel from offices in Denver. It also is an official Colorado legal publication, as defined by state statute.
Law Week covers items of interest to lawyers, including lawsuits, practice management, firm news, notable verdicts and industry gossip. The publication has had sponsor relationships with organizations including Best Lawyers and the Colorado chapter of the Legal Marketing Association. In January 2009, Law Week hired veteran journalist Cara DeGette as its managing editor.
- "24-70-102. Legal publications.". Undated. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Law Week: New Legal Newspaper Long Time Coming". May 2003. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Pamela Mackey is lawyered up". Denver Post. 23 April 2008. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Media Coverage". Undated. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Sponsorship Opportunities". Undated. Retrieved 1 September 2009. [dead link]
- "DeGette named managing editor of Law Week Colorado". 17 January 2009. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Cara DeGette on leaving the Colorado Independent". 29 January 2009. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
|This article about a Colorado newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|