Law of nature
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Law of Nature may refer to:
- Physical law, a scientific generalization based upon empirical observation
- Natural law, any of a number of doctrines in moral, political and legal theory
- Scientific law, statements based on experimental observations and describe some aspect of the world, implying a causal relationship
- Laws of science, statements that describe, and predict phenomena as they appear in nature
- The Law of the Jungle, the idea that in nature, the only "law" is to do whatever is needed for survival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.