From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lazarus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lazarus may refer to:
- Lazarus (name), a surname and given name (and a list of people with this name)
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Lazarus of Bethany, a figure in the Gospel of John, which describes him being raised by Jesus from the dead
- Lazarus from the Rich man and Lazarus story spoken by Jesus, unrelated to the Lazarus of Bethany
- Lazarus of Persia (died 326), Persian martyr
- Lazarus (bishop of Milan), Archbishop of Milan from 438 to 449
- Lazarus (band), a 1970s folk band
- Lazarus (Lazarus album) (1971)
- Lazarus (Travie McCoy album) (2010)
- "Lazarus" (song), a song by Porcupine Tree
- Lazarus, a 2009 album by Hacride, and its title song
- Lazarus, D 689 (1820), an unfinished Easter cantata by Franz Schubert
- "Lazarus", a song by the Boo Radleys
- "Lazarus", a song by Chimaira from Chimaira
- "Lazarus", a song by Circa Survive from Appendage (EP)
- "Lazarus", a song by Fozzy from All That Remains
- "Lazarus", a song by Placebo from the "Meds" single
- "Lazarus", a song by David Byrne & St. Vincent from Love This Giant
- "Lazarus", a song by Circa Survive from Appendage
- "Lazarus" (The X-Files), a 1994 episode of The X-Files
- "Lazarus" (Smallville), an episode of Smallville
- "Lazarus", an episode of season 4 of Shameless
- Lazarus, a character in the Star Trek episode "The Alternative Factor"
- Professor Lazarus, character in the BBC Doctor Who episode "The Lazarus Experiment"
- Lazarus, a fictional virus in Sanctuary
- Lazarus, a character in Black Snake Moan
- Dr. Lazarus, a character in Galaxy Quest
- Lazarus, a fictional machine in Casper
- Dr. Lazarus, a character in Outland
- Lazarus Missions, in the 2014 film Interstellar
- Lazarus (IDE), an integrated development environment for Free Pascal
- Lazarus (department store), a defunct department store chain now branded as Macy's
- Ultima V: Lazarus, a 2005 fan remake of the RPG Ultima V using the Dungeon Siege engine
- Team Lazarus, an Italian motor racing team currently competing in the Auto GP series
- Project Lazarus, a plot element in Mass Effect 2
- Lazarus taxon, a taxon that disappears for one or more periods from the fossil record, only to appear again later
- Lazarus, a comic book series published by Image Comics
- Lazarus, a character in The Queen of the Tearling
- All pages with titles containing "Lazarus"
- All pages beginning with "Lazarus"
- Lazaretto, a quarantine station for maritime travelers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lazarus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.