From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lb)
|Look up lb or .lb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LB, lb or lb. may refer to:
- .lb, the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Lebanon
- Labrador's former postal abbreviation
- Lloyd Aéreo Boliviano airline's IATA code
- Luxembourgish language's ISO 639 alpha-2 code
- Lebanon's ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
Units of measurement
Science and computing
- Binary logarithm,
- Lattice Boltzmann methods, a class of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) methods for fluid simulation.
- Liberty BASIC, a programming language
- Lower bound, a mathematical concept (order theory)
- Lysogeny broth (also known as Luria or Luria-Bertani broth), a microbial growth medium
- Left back, a defensive position in Association football
- Letterboxing (filming)
- Linebacker, a position in American and Canadian football
- "L" shaped electrical conduit body with the outlet in the Back ("LB")
- Movement for Unification (Albanian: Lëvizja për Bashkim), a nationalist Albanian political party in Kosovo
- Ljubljanska banka, a bank named after and based in Ljubljana, Slovenia that operated in SFR Yugoslavia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.