From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lchashen (Armenian: Լճաշեն Lč̣ašen; until 1946, Ordaklu) is a town in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. The settlement dates back more than 5000 years. The town has a 13th-century church, a Urartian Iron Age fort, and a Bronze Age cemetery.
- Lchashen at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 43; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|