From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LeMoyne)
Lemoyne (French: le moine) can refer to:
- Charles le Moyne de Longueuil et de Châteauguay (1626–1685), French settler in Canada
- Jacques Le Moyne (c. 1533–1588), French artist
- Jean-Louis Lemoyne (1665-1755), French sculptor
- Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne (1704-1778), French sculptor, son of Jean-Louis Lemoyne
- Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne (composer) (1751-1796), French composer
- Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville (1661-1706), founder of French Louisiana
- Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville, colonizer and governor of French Louisiana
- Rene Alexandre LeMoyne (1688-1727), Canadian fur trader
- Francis Julius LeMoyne (1798-1879), creator of first crematory in the United States
- François Lemoyne, (1688–1737), French rococo painter.
- Sarah Cowell Le Moyne (1859–1915), American 19th century stage actress.
- Serge Lemoyne
- Rene Alexandre LeMoyne
- Charles Le Moyne (actor) (1880–1956), American actor of the silent era
- William J. Le Moyne (1831–1905), American 19th century stage actor.
- Le Moyne College, Syracuse, New York
- LeMoyne-Owen College, Memphis, Tennessee
- Le Moyne Center for the Visual Arts, Tallahassee, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.