|LeRoy S. Zimmerman|
|40th Attorney General of Pennsylvania
January 20, 1981 – January 17, 1989
|Preceded by||Harvey Bartle III|
|Succeeded by||Ernie Preate|
December 22, 1934 |
|Alma mater||Villanova University
J.D.Penn State University Dickinson School of Law
LeRoy S. Zimmerman (born December 22, 1934) is a former Pennsylvania Attorney General.
In 2002, he was named to the PoliticsPA list of politically influential individuals. He was named again in 2003 and deemed a, "power broker in Central Pennsylvania." In 2010, Politics Magazine named him one of the most influential Republicans in Pennsylvania.
- Jensen, Edward (January 21, 1981). "Three state officials take oaths of office". The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- "Casey welcomes Knoll, Hafer, Preate to Office". The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. January 18, 1989. Retrieved November 21, 2011.
- "Sy Snyder's Power 50". PoliticsPA. The Publius Group. 2002. Archived from the original on April 21, 2002.
- "Power 50". PoliticsPA. The Publius Group. 2003. Archived from the original on April 17, 2004.
- Roarty, Alex; Sean Coit (January 2010). "Pennsylvania Influencers". Politics Magazine. pp. 44–49. Archived from the original on February 7, 2010.
Harvey Bartle III
|Attorney General of Pennsylvania
|Party political offices|
Position made elected
|Republican nominee for Attorney General of Pennsylvania
|This article about a Pennsylvania politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|