||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009)|
Massari in L'Avventura (1960)
|Born||Anna Maria Massetani
June 30, 1933
Anna Maria Massetani better known as Lea Massari (born 30 June 1933) is an Italian actress.
Massari become known in art cinema for two roles, the missing girl Anna in Michelangelo Antonioni's L'avventura (1960), and as Clara, the mother of a sexually precocious 14 year old boy named Laurent (Benoît Ferreux) in Louis Malle's Murmur of the Heart (1971).
She worked both in Italian and French Cinema. Her career includes Sergio Leone's debut The Colossus of Rhodes (Il Colosso di Rodi, 1961) and international commercial films such as The Things of Life (Les choses de la vie, 1970).
- From a Roman Balcony (1960)
- L'avventura (1960)
- A Difficult Life (1961)
- Il Colosso di Rodi (1961)
- The Four Days of Naples (1962)
- L'Insoumis (1964)
- Weeping for a Bandit (1964)
- Des Filles pour l'armée (1965)
- Les Choses de la vie (1970)
- Murmur of the Heart (1971)
- La prima notte di quiete (1972)
- La Femme en bleu (1973)
- Le Fils (1973)
- Le Silencieux (1973)
- Allonsanfàn (1974)
- La Main à couper (1974)
- Peur sur la ville (1975)
- L'Ordinateur des pompes funèbres (1976)
- Violette et François (1977)
- Repérages (1977)
- Antonio Gramsci: The Days of Prison (1977)
- Sale rêveur (1978)
- Les Rendez-vous d'Anna (1978)
- Le Divorcement (1979)
- Christ Stopped at Eboli (1979)
- La Flambeuse (1981)
- Sarah (1983)
- La 7ème cible (1984)
- Segreti segreti (1984)
- Monahan, Mark (9 March 2002). "Film-makers on film: Wes Anderson". London: The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "The Colossus of Rhodes". The Sydney Morning Herald. 23 October 2006. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "Cannes Film Festival Goes On Despite Bombing .". St. Petersburg Times. 10 May 1975. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|