From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leadership in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leadership is a process of social influence in which one or more persons attempt(s) to enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a task or tasks.
Leadership may also refer to:
- Leadership, a daily newspaper in Nigeria
- Leadership (book), a 2002 political book
- Leadership High School, a small public charter high-school in San Francisco in the United States of America
- Leadership Institute at Harvard College, the largest student-run leadership-training and -development organization at Harvard College
- Leadership Network, a Christian organization
- Leadership Pittsburgh, Inc., an American organization
- vanguardism in Leninist theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leadership.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.