Leading edge (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leading edge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leading edge is the part of an aerofoil or wing which leads in movement through the air.
Leading edge may also refer to:
- Leading edge cuff, a fixed aerodynamic device employed on fixed-wing aircraft to modify the airfoil
- Leading edge extension, a small extension to an aircraft wing surface, forward of the leading edge
- Leading edge inflatable kite, a single skin kite with inflatable bladders providing structure
- Leading edge slats, aerodynamic surfaces on the leading edge of the wings of fixed-wing aircraft
- Leading edge slot, aerodynamic features of the wing of some airplanes to reduce the stall speed and promote good low-speed handling qualities
- Leading Edge Hardware Products, a computer manufacturer in the 1980s and 1990s
- Leading Edge Brands, soft drink marketing and manufacturing company based in Temple, Texas
- Leading Edge Group, an Australian-owned buying group
- Leading Edge Computers, an Australian computer store, part of the above group
- Leading Edge Sports Car Company, a British sports car company in operation from 2002 to 2005 in Norfolk, England
- Leading Edge Aviation Services
- Leading Edge (magazine), speculative fiction magazine published at Brigham Young University
- The Leading Edge, a journal of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Leading Edge Model D, an IBM-clone computer released by Leading Edge in about 1986
- Leading Edge Partnership, programme for secondary schools in England
- Leading edge, in electronics, the front edge of a digital signal, a particular signal edge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leading edge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.