From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up league in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
League may refer to:
- League (unit), obsolete unit of length of an hour's walk
- Rugby league, full contact football code
- Catholic League, one of several religious confederations or sports teams
- Sports league
- The League, sitcom on FX about Fantasy Football
- The League (web series), also listed as TheLeagueTv, internet series about two hitmen
- The LEAGUE, program for service learning
- "La Lega" (song), Italian song
- League (Inner Mongolia), administrative division equivalent to a prefecture
- League of Nations, precursor of the UN
- Malthusian League, 19th century birth control advocates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.