From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leakey may refer to:
- Caroline Leakey (1827–1881), English writer
- Colin Leakey (b. 1933), English botanist
- David Leakey (b. 1952), British military general
- Jonathan Leakey, businessman and former archaeologist
- Louis Leakey (1903–1972), Kenyan archaeologist and naturalist
- Louise Leakey (b. 1972), Kenyan paleontologist
- Mary Leakey (1913–1996), British archaeologist
- Louise Leakey (b. 1977), British Artist/Writer
- Matt Leakey (b. 1980), British Automotive Engineer
- Meave Leakey (b. 1942), British paleontologist
- Nigel Gray Leakey (1913–1941), Kenyan recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Phil Leakey (1908–1992), British make-up artist
- Philip Leakey (b. 1949), Kenyan politician
- Rea Leakey, British military tank commander, co-inventor of the Coles Universal Sun Compass
- Richard Leakey (b. 1944), Kenyan paleontologist, archaeologist and conservationist
- Leakey's Angels, three primatologists sent by Louis Leakey to study primates in their natural environment
- Leakey (crater), lunar impact crater
- Leakey, Texas, city in Real County, Texas, United States
- Leakey Independent School District, public school district based in Leakey, Texas, United States
- Mr. Leakey, a fictional magician, invented by J. B. S. Haldane in My Friend Mr Leakey (1937).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.