From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Leaning)
|Look up lean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lean or LEAN may refer to:
In business and in government
- Lean Product Development, lean thinking applied to product development
- Lean Startup, how to start a company in a lean way
- Lean manufacturing, process improvement discipline
- Lean construction is a translation and adaption of lean manufacturing principles and practices to the end-to-end design and construction process
- Lean Laboratory, application of lean manufacturing principles in a laboratory
- Lean services, application of lean manufacturing principles in a service operation
- Lean software development, lean manufacturing principles applied to software development
- Lean Integration, application of lean manufacturing principles to data and systems integration
- Lean Higher Education, application of lean manufacturing principles in Higher Education
- Lean Six Sigma, combination of lean and six sigma approaches.
- Lean accounting, move away from traditional accounting methods to a system that measures and motivates excellent business practices in the lean enterprise.
- Lean Government, application of Lean thinking to government
- Sir David Lean, English film director, producer and editor
- Le'an County, in Jiangxi, China
- Lake trout (Salvelinus namaycush), a freshwater char living mainly in lakes in northern North America
- Lean, also called "purple drank" "sizzurp," or "syrup," a recreational drug based on cough syrup
- Lean meat
- LARGe SCM, Integration of Lean with Agile, Resilience, and Green in Supply Chain Management
- Lien (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.