From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Leapfrogging (disambiguation))
|Look up leapfrog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leapfrog is a children's game.
Leapfrog or leap-frog may also refer to:
- Leap-Frog (comics), the name of two comic book characters
- LeapFrog Enterprises, an educational toy company
- Leapfrog Group, a patient safety organization that grades hospitals based on a set of safety criteria
- Leapfrog integration, a method for integrating differential equations
- Leapfrog position, a sexual position
- Leapfrogging (infantry), an infantry tactic for advancing towards an enemy position
- Leapfrogging (strategy), a military strategy, also called island hopping
- Leapfrogging, a theory of economic development
- "Leapfrog", the theme song of Les Brown (bandleader)
- Leapfrog, a geologic modelling software created by ARANZ Geo Ltd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.