Learning Tree International
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
Learning Tree International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRE) is a United States-based training company that provides over 200 instructor-led, classroom-based training courses to information technology and business professionals. Topic areas include training in Project Management, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Sql Server & Business Analysis. In 2010, the company had revenue of $127.47 million. It is based in Reston, Virginia.
Learning Tree International provides hands-on IT and management training. Founded in 1974, Learning Tree has served participants from around the world to train under the guidance of expert instructors with real-world experience. Participants can attend in one of 3 ways- in-class at one of our global education centers, online from home or work via AnyWare, or, at your location with on-site team training. 
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- Mead, N. R. (1997). "Issues in licensing and certification of software engineers". Proceedings Tenth Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training. pp. 150–160. doi:10.1109/SEDC.1997.592449. ISBN 0-8186-7886-0.
- Adelman, C. (2000). "A Parallel Universe: Certification in the Information Technology Guild". Change: the Magazine of Higher Learning 32 (3): 20–20. doi:10.1080/00091380009601732.
- Finance: Learning Tree International, Inc.
- Learning Tree website/information sources
- http://www.learningtree.com/investor/pdfs/LTRE_10k4q10.pdf, p. 4