|Directed by||Edward F. Cline|
|Cinematography||J. Roy Hunt|
|RKO Radio Pictures|
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
|Running time||79 min.|
An early part-color feature film with a Technicolor insert and Irene Dunne's film debut, this is an adaption of the 1928 Broadway musical Present Arms. The soundtrack included three songs by Oscar Levant and Sidney Clare.
A Marine private successfully romances a society girl by impersonating an officer and wrecking her yacht.
This film is now considered a lost film.
- Irene Dunne as Delphine Witherspoon
- Ken Murray as Frank
- Louise Fazenda as Hortense
- Ned Sparks as Sparks
- Lilyan Tashman as Edna
- Eddie Foy Jr. as Chick Evans
- Benny Rubin as Stein
- Rita La Roy as Fortune Teller
- Carl Gerard as Colonel
- "Leathernecking: Detail View". American Film Institute. Retrieved April 16, 2014.