Leaves Green shown within Greater London
|OS grid reference|
|Ceremonial county||Greater London|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|London Assembly||Bexley and Bromley|
The village lies on the Bromley to Westerham road (A233), adjacent to the north-western perimeter of Biggin Hill Airport. It is some 5 miles (8.0 km) south of Bromley and 2 miles (3.2 km) north of Biggin Hill.
Leaves Green village has a large (and eponymous) village green which straddles the A233. This is the location for one of London's coal tax posts (number 186) which formerly denoted the boundary of the area in which the City of London Corporation was empowered to collect duty on coal.  The post is also depicted on the village sign.
There are no rail links to the village, but it is served by several bus routes:
- 246 Bromley – Westerham (Chartwell during the summer)
- 320 Catford – Biggin Hill
- R2 Biggin Hill – Petts Wood.
The nearest rail stations to Leaves Green are:
- Hayes (4.5 mi or 7.2 km; bus 246)
- Orpington (5 mi or 8.0 km; bus R2)
- Bromley South (5.5 mi or 8.9 km; bus 246/320)
- Bromley North (6 mi or 9.7 km; bus 246/320)
- Ordnance Survey (2007). OS Explorer Map 147 – Sevenoaks & Tonbridge. ISBN 0-319-23927-8.
- "Coal tax posts". City of London Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- Nail, Martin. "The boundary marks today: List of extant marks". City posts: the coal duties of the City of London and their boundary marks. Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- "Buses from Biggin Hill". Transport for London. Retrieved 2007-01-21.
- "Transport Direct". Transport Direct Consortium. Retrieved 2008-01-23.
|This London location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|