From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lech can refer to:
- Lech (name), a Slavic name, especially Polish, e.g.
Products and organizations
- Lech (beer), Polish beer produced by Kompania Piwowarska, in Poznań
- Lech Poznań, football club in Poznań
- Lech (Zeppelin), the first Polish zeppelin
- Lech (river) in Austria and Germany
- Lech am Arlberg, a village and noble ski resort in Vorarlberg, Austria
- Lechia, an ancient name of Poland
- "Lech", a song by Slipknot from .5: The Gray Chapter
- A lecher, or inappropriately lustful person
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.