|Lectionary ℓ 277|
|Now at||Biblioteca Marciana|
|Size||32 cm by 25.2 cm|
Lectionary 277, designated by siglum ℓ 277 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering) is a Greek manuscript of the New Testament, on paper. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 15th century. Scrivener labelled it as 183e,
The manuscript has complex contents.
The manuscript was added to the list of New Testament manuscripts by Scrivener (number 183e) and Gregory (number 276e). The manuscript was examined by Dean Burgon. Gregory saw the manuscript in 1886.
The manuscript is not cited in the critical editions of the Greek New Testament (UBS3).
Notes and references
- Aland, K.; M. Welte; B. Köster; K. Junack (1994). Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments. Berlin, New York: Walter de Gruyter. p. 235. ISBN 3-11-011986-2.
- Handschriftenliste at the INTF
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament, Vol. 1 (4th ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 340.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments, Vol. 1. Leipzig. p. 410.
- The Greek New Testament, ed. K. Aland, A. Black, C. M. Martini, B. M. Metzger, and A. Wikgren, in cooperation with INTF, United Bible Societies, 3rd edition, (Stuttgart 1983), pp. XXVIII, XXX.