|Lectionary ℓ 302|
|Now at||Duke University|
|Size||31 cm by 21.7 cm|
Lectionary 302 designated by siglum ℓ 302 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering). It is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, written on paper. Palaeografically it has been assigned to the 15th century.
The codex contains weekday lessons from the Gospels lectionary (Evangelistarium), on 199 paper leaves (31 by 21.7 cm), with some lacunae. The text is written in two columns per page, in 28 lines per page. The manuscript contains weekday Gospel lessons.
The manuscript was added to the list of New Testament manuscripts by Caspar René Gregory (number 302e).
- Aland, Kurt; M. Welte; B. Köster; K. Junack (1994). Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments. Berlin, New York: Walter de Gruyter. p. 237. ISBN 3-11-011986-2.
- Handschriftenliste at the INTF
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments, Vol. 1. Leipzig: J.C. Hinrichs’sche Buchhandlung. p. 413.
- K. W. Clark, "A Descriptive Catalogue of Greek New Testament Manuscripts in America" (Chicago, 1937), pp. 82-83.
- Lectionary 302 at the Kenneth Willis Clark Collection of Greek Manuscripts