Lecture Notes in Computer Science
LNCS reports research results in computer science, especially in the form of proceedings, post-proceedings and research monographs. In addition, tutorials, state-of-the-art surveys and "hot topics" are increasingly being included. Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics (LNBI) are two sub-series of LNCS. The editorial team for LNCS is based in Heidelberg, Germany, but much of the production work has since been outsourced to India. As of 2013, more than 8,000 LNCS volumes have appeared. An online subscription to the complete series costs nearly 23,000 euros per year. LNCS is among the largest series of computer science conference proceedings, along with those of ACM, IEEE and USENIX.
- Monographiae Biologicae (another monograph series published by Springer Science+Business Media)
LNCS Satellite series
- Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS)
- Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP)
- Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering (LNICST)
- IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology (IFIP-AICT)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), DBLP.
- LNAI series, Springer.
- LNBI series, Springer.
|This article about a computer book or series of books is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|