Lee A. Daniels
|66th Speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives|
January 11, 1995 – January 8, 1997
|Preceded by||Michael Madigan|
|Succeeded by||Michael Madigan|
|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives|
1975 – 2007
|Succeeded by||Dennis Reboletti|
April 15, 1942 |
|Alma mater||John Marshall Law School
University of Iowa
Lee A. Daniels (born April 15, 1942) served as Illinois State Representative for the 46th district, from 1975 to 2007.
Daniels served as Speaker of the House from 1995 to 1997, as House Republican Leader from 1983 to 1995 and again from 1997 to 2003.
He currently serves as an adjunct professor in Political Science at Elmhurst College. The college renamed its Computer Science and Technology Center in 2008 to "Daniels Hall."
- Illinois House of Representatives bio
- Lee A Daniels & Associates, LLC
- Academic Building Named for Lee Daniels
- 4th Annual Governmental Forum
- "Lee Daniels Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved 24 November 2012.
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|