Lee Gregory (footballer, born 1988)
|Full name||Lee Andrew Gregory|
|Date of birth||26 August 1988|
|Place of birth||Sheffield, England|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Totley Youth FC|
|2008–2009||Staveley Miners Welfare||?||(43)|
|2009||→ Glapwell (loan)||?||(10)|
|2009||→ Harrogate Town (loan)||9||(0)|
|2010||→ Halifax Town (loan)||10||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:50, 1 October 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Sheffield, Gregory played for hometown's Sheffield United Academy, but only appeared as a senior with Staveley Miners Welfare, scoring 37 goals in his only season at the club. In September 2009 he signed with Mansfield Town, but after appearing rarely he was loaned to Glapwell (where he scored six goals in a single match – a 7–1 rout against Willenhall Town) and Harrogate Town, respectively.
In the spring of 2010 Gregory was loaned to Halifax Town for the remainder of the season as back-up for the run-in in the eventual Northern Premier League Division One North title winning campaign. He rejoined Halifax permanently in December, being the club's third top scorer behind Jamie Vardy and Danny Holland as Halifax claimed back to back titles and promotions.
Gregory finished the 2011–12 campaign in the Conference North as the club's top scorer with 18 league goals, scoring a further 20 in 2012–13 campaign as the Shaymen obtained another promotion. On 30 June 2013 Gregory signed a new two-year deal with Halifax, and finished 2013–14 with 29 league goals under his name, being the division's second top goalscorer.
- "Search 1761 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- Mansfield sign striker Gregory; Nottingham Post, 12 September 2009
- Willenhall 1 Glapwell 7; Express & Star, 23 November 2009
- Harrogate Town sign Mansfield striker Lee Gregory; BBC Sport, 18 December 2009
- Gregory Joins Shaymen; Northern Premier League, 25 December 2010
- Duo Commit To Shaymen; Halifax's official website, 30 June 2013
- "Lee Gregory: Millwall sign FC Halifax Town striker". BBC Sport. 17 June 2014. Retrieved 20 June 2014.