Lee David Harris (born 20 July 1962) is an English drummer and musician. Harris attended secondary school with Paul Webb, and the two became good friends. They played in the reggae band Eskalator before being recruited to form Talk Talk in 1981. Harris played drums for Talk Talk until 1991. In the early 1990s he and Webb formed .O.rang. He played drums on the Beth Gibbons and Webb's album Out of Season (2002), Midnight Choir's Waiting for the Bricks to Fall (2003) and Bark Psychosis' Codename: Dustsucker (2004). He was also part of Ian Tregoning's Magnetik North project.
- ^ a b Bogdanov, Vladimir (ed.) (2001) The Allmusic Guide to Electronica, Backbeat UK, ISBN 978-0879306281, p. 372, 503
- ^ Young, Rob (2011) Electric Eden: Unearthing Britain's Visionary Music, Faber & Faber, ISBN 978-0571237531, p. 584
- ^ Reighley, Kurt B. (1997) "'O Rang' Fields and Waves", CMJ New Music Monthly, October 1997, p. 16. Retrieved 21 September 2013
- ^ The Wire, Volumes 245-250, 2004, p. 12
- ^ Stubbs, David (2012) "Magnetik North", The Quietus, 24 September 2012. Retrieved 21 September 2013