|This article relies on references to primary sources. (February 2009)|
14 December 1977 |
|Occupation||Writer and lecturer|
Jamieson graduated with a first-class BA honours degree from DeMontfort University and a MA with Distinction from University of Warwick. Jamieson wrote his MA thesis on Antonin Artaud, his favorite theatre practitioner.
Prior to his writing Lee was the singer in late 90s Bedford Art Rock band Absolon.
Jamieson married Vicki Jamieson in Stratford-upon-Avon in 2004. Following a year living and working in Larnaca, Cyprus Lee and Vicki returned to Stratford for the birth of their first child, Elliott, in 2009.
Books by Lee Jamieson
- Jamieson, Lee Antonin Artaud: From Theory to Practice (Greenwich Exchange: London, 2007) ISBN 978-1-871551-98-3
- Jamieson, Lee Focus on Harold Pinter (Greenwich Exchange: London, 2008) ISBN 978-1-871551-16-3
Selected Articles by Lee Jamieson
- Jamieson, Lee 48 Hours in Nicosia in The Independent (27 September 2008) 
- Jamieson, Lee The Lost Prophet of Cinema: The Film Theory of Antonin Artaud in Senses of Cinema (No. 44, 2007) 
- Jamieson, Lee The States Awaits in Arabian Travel News (January 2009) 
- Jamieson, Lee The Other Europe in Arabian Travel News (February 2009)