August 15, 1981 |
Seoul, South Korea
|Alma mater||Seoul National University - Physics|
|Hanja||李相侖 (also called 李相允)|
|Revised Romanization||I Sang-yun|
Lee Sang-yoon was picked out of a crowd on the streets of Yeouido by his former agency director at the age of 24. Making his entertainment debut in 2005 in a Hite Beer commercial, he went on to star in several television series. He won Best New Actor at the 2010 MBC Drama Awards for Home Sweet Home. Lee is best known for his starring roles in Life Is Beautiful, The Duo, My Daughter Seo-young, Goddess of Fire, and Angel Eyes.
In 2013, Lee graduated from the prestigious Seoul National University with a degree in Physics. He had entered as a freshman in 2000, but his acting career and mandatory military service had caused him to take several years of leave from SNU, resulting in his delayed graduation.
- Liar Game (tvN, 2014)
- Angel Eyes (SBS, 2014)
- Goddess of Fire (MBC, 2013)
- My Daughter Seo-young (KBS2, 2012)
- The Duo (MBC, 2011)
- Home Sweet Home (MBC, 2010)
- Life Is Beautiful (SBS, 2010)
- Jejungwon (SBS, 2010) cameo
- Heading to the Ground (MBC, 2009)
- I Love You, Don't Cry (MBC, 2008)
- The Scale of Providence (SBS, 2008)
- Likeable or Not (KBS1, 2007)
- Drama City "Sky Lovers" (KBS2, 2007)
- Air City (MBC, 2007)
- Drama City "Transformation" (KBS2, 2007)
- 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Lee Bo-young (My Daughter Seo-young)
- 2012 Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards: Popularity Award, Actor in a Drama (My Daughter Seo-young)
- 2010 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actor (Home Sweet Home)
- 2009 Korean Broadcasting Awards: New TV Talent
- Lee, Seung-Han (22 October 2010). "Kim Hye-soo will "not feel inch of regret" over Home Sweet Home". 10Asia. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- Jeon, Ji-young (26 October 2012). "Lee Sang-yoon and Park Hae-jin Open Golden Age of Innocent Man". KBS Global. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- Kim, Jessica (27 February 2014). "Ku Hye-sun Nabs Lead Role in New Drama". 10Asia. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- Kwon, Ji-youn (30 August 2013). "Actor Lee Sang-yoon finally graduates from SNU". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- Lee, Hye-ji (2 September 2013). "Actor Lee Sang-yoon Celebrates University Graduation". 10Asia. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- Cho, Jae-eun (26 October 2011). "Lee Sang-yun goes back to school". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "Celebrities Who Went to SNU". SNU Media. 20 July 2012. Retrieved 2013-01-26.
- Lee, Eun-ah (9 April 2013). "Lee Sang-yoon and Yoon Jin-Seo to Come Back to the Big Screen". 10Asia. Retrieved 2013-04-29.
- "Lee Sang-yun to Make Film Debut". The Chosun Ilbo. 19 June 2014. Retrieved 2014-06-20.
- Lee Sang-yoon at Pan Entertainment
- Lee Sang-yoon at HanCinema
- Lee Sang-yoon at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a Korean actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|