Leeds Business School
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2012)|
||This article uses bare URLs for citations, which may be threatened by link rot. (June 2012)|
|Leeds Business School|
|Admin. staff||Over 300|
Leeds Business School is the business school of the Leeds Metropolitan University, located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Leeds Business School is one of the two "brands" within the Faculty of Business & Law – the other brand is Leeds Law School.
Leeds Business School offers programmes in Business, Management, Accounting & Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Public Relations & Communications, Strategy, International Business and a full-time and part-time MBA. Leeds Business School students are based at the Rose Bowl in Leeds city centre.
Leeds Business School courses are taught across the world through international partnerships with organisations such as the Academy of Finance in Vietnam, the Sino-British College in Shanghai, the Vocational Training College of Hong Kong and the Polytechnic of Namibia
Key research within Leeds Business School initiatives include a project for the British Council, working on employability and entrepreneurship with international partners in Leeds' twin city Hangzhou, China.
Research Centres & Units
Research community at Leeds Business School is constantly evolving and growing with a range of research centres and units.
- Human Resource Development and Leadership (HRDL)
- Policy Research Institute (PRI)
- European Regional Business Development Unit (ERBEDU)
- Centre for Public Relations (CPRS)
- Centre for International Research in Consumers Location and their Environments (CIRCLE)
Leeds Business School students are based at the Rose Bowl, in Leeds City Centre. Opened in May 2009, the Rose Bowl is home to over 5,500 students, 82 support staff and over 250 academic staff.
- Richard Fletcher, City Editor of the Daily Telegraph
- James Downs, European Finance And Accounting, Regional Commercial Managers, Asda Stores Ltd
- Chris Nriapia, Public Relations, Big Screen Manager, BBC,
- Alexander Duncan, Management Service, Director of Group Purchasing, Bradford & Bingley Building Society
- Robert Watson, World Class Marketing, Head of Regional Strategy (East Midlands) British Telecommunications
- Jenny Carter, World Class Marketing, Head of BT Business Showcases, British Telecommunications
- Dawn Sowerby, World Class Sales Management, Senior Global Account Manager, British Telecommunications
- Richard Butler, Finance And Accounting, Head of Marketing Propositions, BT Plc
- Ann Becke, World Class Service Management, Director, BT Plc
- Imelda Lowe, Managed Care, Head of Sales Support and Development, BUPA
- Joanne Sathiaraj, Public Relations, Commercial Manager, Channel 4
- Simon Bailey, European Marketing, Vice President Citigroup, EMEA Regional Office
- John Geddes, Accounting And Finance, Group Management Accountant, Coca-Cola Enterprises Group
- Paul Stocks, CIPFA, Head of Finance and Bus Planning, Department of Health
- Mark Scott, Business Management, Global Planner/Buyer, DePuy International
- Dirk Nettling, European Finance And Accounting, Associate Director, Deutsche Bank
- Christopher Kelly, Business Studies, Partner Ernst & Young LLP
- Larrie Moore, Business Studies, Global Marketing Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Robert Hemson, Accounting And Finance, Head of HFS Finance, HBOS plc
- Andrea Frazer, Public Relations, Head of Mobile News, Ministry of Defence
- Tracey Poulter, Marketing (CIMA), Head of Assurance and Control, Royal Mail Group, Property Holdings