From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leet is a written language/culture evolved for communication over the Internet.
Leet may also refer to:
- Leet (programming language), an esoteric programming language
- Leet (surname)
- Court leet, a type of court common in the Middle Ages
- Leet Township, Pennsylvania
- Leets Vale, New South Wales, Australia
- LEET, a South Korean equivalent of LSAT
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.