From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up legate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Legate may refer to:
- Legatus, a general officer of the ancient Roman army drawn from among the senatorial class
- A member of a legation
- Papal legate, a messenger from the Holy See
- Legate (Star Trek), a rank in the Cardassian military in the fictional Star Trek universe
- A representative, such as an ambassador or envoy
- jiedushi, regional military governors in imperial China, sometimes translated as "legate"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.