From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Legends are historical narratives, symbolic representations of folk belief.
Legends may also refer to:
- Legend (Bob Marley & The Wailers), a 1984 album
- Legends (Above the Law album), a 1998 album
- Legends (Bob Catley album), a 1999 album
- Legends (Beverley Craven album), a 2005 album
- Legends (Five Star album), a 2005 album
- Legends (Dvořák), orchestral composition by Antonín Dvořák
Bands and labels
- Legends Drum and Bugle Corps, A Open Class Corps based in Kalamazoo Michigan.
Literature and comics
- Legends (comics), comic book limited series published by DC Comics
- Legends (book), a collection of short novels edited by Robert Silverberg
- Legends II (book), a second collection
- Legends (play), a 1986 stage play by James Kirkwood, Jr., which toured first with Mary Martin and Carol Channing, and then with Joan Collins and Linda Evans
- Dragonlance Legends, trilogy of books central to the Dragonlance series.
- Legends of the Hidden Temple (often nicknamed Legends), an American game show that ran from 1993 to 1995
- "Legends", a two-part episode of the animated series Justice League
- Legends (TV series), an American crime drama television series
- Legends (Magic: The Gathering), expansion to the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game
- Legends (PBM), play-by-mail game moderated by Harlequin Games
- Legends car racing, a motor racing series base on 1930s and 1940s American automobiles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.