Legends of Chima
|Legends of Chima|
|Genre||Fantasy, Comedy, Action, Adventure|
|Written by||John Derevlany|
|Directed by||Peder Pedersen|
|Voices of||David Attar
Jeff Evans Todd
|Theme music composer||Finley|
|Country of origin||Thailand, India, Denmark (animation)|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||40 (21 aired)|
|Executive producer(s)||Torsten Jacobsen, Mads Munk, Kenneth D. Plummer|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original channel||Cartoon Network|
|Original run||January 16, 2013 – present|
Legends of Chima is a TV series based on the Lego Legends of Chima of the same name, made in the same vein as Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu. The series premiered on January 16, 2013 on the Cartoon Network in the United States of America at 7:30pm EST. It also premiered on January 18, 2013 on Teletoon in Canada.
- 1 Plot
- 2 Characters
- 2.1 Lion Tribe
- 2.2 Eagle Tribe
- 2.3 Gorilla Tribe
- 2.4 Crocodile Tribe
- 2.5 Wolf Tribe
- 2.6 Raven Tribe
- 2.7 Bear Tribe
- 2.8 Rhino Tribe
- 2.9 Beaver Tribe
- 2.10 The Dark Tribes
- 2.11 Fire Tribes
- 2.12 Ice Tribes
- 2.13 Nomads
- 2.14 Legend Beasts
- 2.15 Other Animals and Animal Warriors
- 3 Episodes
- 4 Cast
- 5 Crew
- 6 Ratings
- 7 Soundtrack
- 8 References
- 9 External links
Chima is a pristine land filled with tribes consisting of various anthropomorphic animals, including the Lions, Crocodiles, Eagles, Gorillas, Wolves, Ravens, Rhinos, Bears, Beavers, and other animals.
Season One: The Power Of The Chi
Once at peace and in a state of balance, now they are at war over Chi, a mystical energy source which gives energy to animals and power to their mighty vehicles. The tribes have formed into two factions who now fight over the energy source: Lions, Eagles, and Gorillas for peace and Ravens, Wolves, and Crocodiles for gain. For Laval, this now involves fighting against his former friend Cragger who has become a leader of the opposing forces. When the Black Cloud attacks Chima, all Tribes unite to defeat the Black Cloud. The Cloud blocked the CHI Falls, but Cragger blamed Laval. So the Crocs, Wolves, Ravens, and Rhinos attacked the Lion Temple. Lions, Eagles, Gorillas and Bears protected it. After finding out what lived in Chima's Outlands, the main warriors from eight tribes united to defeat the Dark Tribes and save the Legend Beasts and their homeworld.
A DVD of the first ten episodes of the Season called "The Lion, the Crocodile, and the Power of the Chi" was released in early 2014.
Season Two: Quest For The Legend Beasts
Eight young animal warriors journey into the Outlands of Chima to save the captured Legend Beasts and find a way to restart Mount Cavora's Chi Waterfalls. Laval, Cragger, Eris, Gorzan, Worriz, Razar, Rogon, and Bladvic head to the Outlands to find the remaining seven captured Legend Beasts, but run into some "complications." A while back, Laval threw a few Chi orbs down the Gorge of Eternal Depth to keep it away from Cragger and the Crocs back when Cragger was still evil. The Chi Orbs broke and the Chi inside created the Dark Tribes of the Outlands (consisting of Bats, Scorpions, and Spiders). They discover that exiled Lion warrior Lavertus is the mysterious Speedore racer ShadoWind and seek refuge in his home. The eight warriors battle the Dark Tribes.
Season Three: Rise Of The Ancient Tribes
After defeating the Scorpion King, Chima faces a new enemy. Deep in the heart of Chima, lay seven ancient tribes, frozen centuries and centuries ago. Now, it's time for them to rise. The Fire Tribe warriors (consisting of the Phoenixes, Leopards, Panthers, and Tigers) fight to protect the CHI while the Ice Tribe Zombies (consisting of the Saber-Toothed Tigers, Mammoths, and Vultures) want to turn Chima into an icy wasteland.
The Lion Tribe resides in the Lion Temple at the base of Mount Cavora where they equally distribute the Chi to all the Animal Tribes. The Lion Tribe's government consists of a monarch and the Council of Elders. The Lion Tribe's vehicles, buildings, and monuments are often colored in an orange-yellow with brown manes and tan accents.
- Laval - He is the Prince of the Lion Tribe and the main protagonist of the series. As the series progresses, he is shown to be more wiser. He often gets into trouble, especially since he's responsible for the existence of the Dark Tribes. He is Lavetus' nephew. It is rumored that he will fall in love with Li'ella in Season 3.
- Lagravis - He is the King of the Lion Tribe, and father of Laval as well as brother of Lavertus.
- Longtooth - He is an older warrior of the Lion Tribe.
- Lennox - He is a brave warrior and foot soldier of the Lion Tribe.
- Leonidas - He is a brave warrior member of the Lion Tribe.
- Lothar - He is an Elder Lion of the Lion Tribe.
- Lavertus - A Lion who was one of the greatest warriors of the tribe and Lagravis' brother until he was exiled for an as-yet-unidentified crime when Laval was still a cub. Years later, Lavertus returns under the alias of ShadoWind (who wore a warthog-shaped helmet to disguise himself) to help Chima.
- Li'ella - She is a lioness and the only female member of the Lion Tribe. She will appear in Season 3. It is rumoured that she will become Laval's love interest.
The Eagle Tribe live in the Eagle Spire. They are known to fly without vehicles and be analytical. Although the Eagle Tribe has a ruling council. The Eagle Tribe's vehicles are colored blue and white with yellow beaks
- Eris - She is a close friend of Laval. She helps him in his quest to protect the chi in all the land. Many inhabitants in Chima often see her and Laval as a couple, both which they flatly deny it although they might have a crush on each other. In "Foxtrot" she found out Rogon is in love with her, which she was uncomfortable with, until she started returning the feelings in "Ravens vs Eagles". But in "Chima Falls," she got mad at Rogon for fighting Laval and (despite the fact that they weren't dating) broke up with him.
- Ewald - He is the leader of the Eagle Tribe's ruling council. He wears a white and dark blue robe.
- Equila - He is the Speedorz tournament announcer.
- Eglor - He is the dark blue member and soldier of the Eagle Tribe who is good with inventing new high-technology gadgets.
- Ewar - He is a member and soldier of the Eagle Tribe. Ewar is the advisor to Ewald.
The Gorilla Tribe are known to have a passion for flowers and fruits. They live in Gorilla Forest. They often say the word "dude." The Gorillas pilot giant Mechs which probably only they know how to use. Gorzan's best explanation is to meditate and to become one with the machine, but it doesn't help at all.
- Grumlo - The leader of the gorilla tribe who is also member of the elder council.
- Gorzan - He is the "prince" of the Gorilla Tribe and friends with Laval and Eris.
- G'Loona - She is a member of the Gorilla Tribe, who is an orphan girl who looks up to Gorzan.
- Grizzam - He is the white gorilla warrior of the Gorilla Tribe.
- Gornay - He is a reddish-brown foot soldier of the Gorilla Tribe who leads the other Gorilla Warriors into battle.
- Gorilla Warriors - They are the foot soldiers of the Gorilla tribe who look a lot like Gornay in appearance.
The Crocodile Tribe reside in the Swamps of Chima hideout which is the source of a gas that can be used in conjunction with a gel to create a torch-weapon. The vehicles used by the Crocodile Tribe often use olive green as a base color with transparent red windshields, if any, with accents of dark red.
- Crominus - He is the King of the Crocodile Tribe, the husband of Queen Crunket, the father of Cragger and Crooler. Crominus hasn't really seen eye-to-eye with the Lion Tribe. King Crominus (and Queen Crunket) fell into the Gorge of Eternal Depth, inside the Crocodile tank during a battle with the Lions in the Fangs. Cragger (via hypnosis of Crooler's flower to do want she wants him to do there) accused and declared war on the Lion tribe of being behind this . Cragger became the King of the Crocodile Tribe. Crominus survived the fall into the Gorge of Eternal Depth and has found the "Pledge of the Pack" document that Crooler had thrown down there. Cragger has been having recurring dreams where his parents are asking him to find a way to get them out of the Gorge of Eternal Depth yet can't get any full details since he is woken up when they try to give them the details. He has been captured prisoner of the Dark Tribes.
- Crunket - She is the Queen of the Crocodile Tribe, the wife of Crominus, and the mother of Cragger and Crooler. Crunket (and Crominus) fell down into the Gorge of Eternal Depth, inside the Crocodile tank which was causing Cragger (under Crooler's Persuader Plant to do what she wants him to do there,) to accuse the Lion Tribe of them in being behind this and declared war on them. Due to Crominius and Crunket being presumed dead at the time, Cragger becomes King of the Crocodile Tribe. Having recurring dreams where his parents are asking him to find a way to get them out of the Gorge of Eternal Depth yet can't get any full details since he is woken up when they try to give them the details. Laval and ShadoWind find her alongside Crocodile Legend Beast and reunited her with the Crocodile Tribe. She tells them that all the tribes must band together to find the remaining Legend Beasts to save Chima. Cragger, even at his age, still refers to her as "mommy".
- Cragger - He is the Prince of the Crocodile Tribe, the son of Crominus and Crunket, and the twin brother of Crooler. After being manipulated by his sister Crooler to do what she wants him to do, he sought dominion over Chima and its Chi. He became the King of the Crocodile Tribe after the Crocodile tank that was carrying his parents fell down the Gorge of Eternal Depth. He was best friends with Laval until "The Great Story", where he turned against Laval because he was being hypnotised by Crooler's persuader plant to do as she wishes for him to do whatever she wants, which was for him to destroy the Lions, mainly Laval and Lagravis, (and their allies). He was an enemy of Laval until Crooler deems him useless teaming up with the Wolves to steal the Chi. Cragger finds them stealing the Chi, (and figures out the effect of her plant in the meantime) and is outnumbered by Chi powered Wolves, before Laval comes and helps him fight against the wolves. Crooler then throws the "Pledge of the Pack" document down the Gorge of Eternal Depth. After this, Cragger kicks Crooler out of the Croc Swamp Hideout. After he was rescued from the Wolf Tribe, Cragger's friendship with Laval was temporarily restored following the Fake Chi incident. However, at a new peace treaty, Crooler caused Cragger to believe his destiny was to take over Chima, and had Crooler imprisoned. After seemingly killing Laval, he turns good, and tries to call off the war. When Laval returns on the Crocodile Legend Beast he reunites with his mother.
- Crooler - She is the Princess of the Crocodile Tribe, although she is the de facto leader of the Crocodile Tribe currently there, which is in thanks to her in mind-controlling her brother, Cragger, for him to do what she wants him to do (thus making him her mind slave), so she acts like as though she is the Queen — however illegitimately in nature — of the Crocodile Tribe, the daughter of Crominus and Crunket, and the twin sister of Cragger. She is the actual mastermind of the Crocodiles' plans, hence her de facto leadership status of the Crocodile Tribe, since she used a hypnotic flower to force Cragger into starting a war against the Lions. Later, in "Foxtrot", she betrays Cragger by her (along with Worriz) throwing the "Pledge of the Pack" document down the Gorge of Eternal Depth to destroy Cragger's power over the Wolves. She is kicked out of the Croc Swamp Hideout in the following episode, after her Persuader Plant (a hypnotic flower) dried out and lost its effect. Since then, Crooler has schemed to find a way to regain control of the Crocodile Tribe with plans to take over Chima. During "Laval in Exile" Crooler reveals she is in fact Cragger's OLDER sister, (Revealed to Lagavis) having hatched first, and should be the ruler of the tribe, but during her hatching, she knocked her brother's egg from the nest. Crominus and Crunket rushed to the fallen egg and were relieved when Cragger hatched, apparently unharmed, completely missing their already out of her shell daughter (You can see the fallen egg has a slight crack in it, revealing why Cragger has lost his eye). Ever since, Crooler felt like she was in the shadow of her "miracle" brother, explaining most of her actions.
- Crug - He is one of Cragger's two lead henchmen, is brown in colour, has a lower jaw of his mouth that is made of metal, and is a big strong member of the Crocodile Tribe. He serves as the second-in-command to Crawley, and is always seen with him.
- Crawley - He is one of Cragger's two lead henchmen, is olive green in colour and leads Cragger's (really Crooler's) Crocodile Warriors into battle. He is a quick and nervous member of the Crocodile Tribe, but is far smarter than Crug.
The Wolf Tribe is a nomadic tribe that has little need for a leader because as a pack they all think similarly. However, they do choose one wolf to handle negotiations with "the others" they come in contact with. The Wolf Tribe is destructive and several of their members are known for loving to inflict pain They hate acting nice as seen in "Crocodile Tears." The Wolf Tribe's vehicles are colored in greys, black, and dark red.
- Worriz - He is the alpha male (but is more like a diplomat) of the Wolf Tribe and is an ally to Cragger until he betrays him in "Foxtrot" by him turning his back on the "Pledge of the Pack" commitment to the Crocodile Tribe. He joins Laval in his quest to free the Legend Beasts to restart Mt. Cavora
- Wilhurt - He is a black colored soldier and member of the Wolf Tribe and acts like Worriz's second in command. He needs to be kept occupied there so he doesn't go reckless on the other wolves.
- Windra - She is a white colored, female member of the Wolf Tribe.
- Wakz - He is the cunning elder of the Wolf Tribe.
- Winzar - He is a ferocious foot soldier member of the Wolf Tribe who has big scars over his left eye. Can't stand being nice.
- Wonald - He is a young, child member of the Wolf Tribe. He's the only vegetarian and nice Wolf of the tribe which makes him an outsider to the tribe. He likes to look of Laval's new "Black Valious" as revealed in the mini movie The Black Valious.
The Raven Tribe is the sneakiest tribe in Chima and reside in the Raven's Junkyard. They all act like thieves and they have an attraction to shiny objects. The vehicles of the Raven Tribe are often gliders coloured black, dark red, and purple.
- Razar - He is the Prince of the Raven Tribe and will ally himself to anyone with the right price tag, regardless if it is right or wrong in morality. He is a smooth talker who will trick anyone and everyone (even his allies the Wolves and Crocodiles) into giving away their possessions, so he is a master con-artist. Therefore, he is extremely greedy in character and personality though it sometimes blinds him into getting him and the ravens into a mess like in the webisode "Good Fixers" and "The Black Cloud". But as being leader of the Ravens, he is willing to put his tribe before his own safety; he never misses a day without selling something though ever since "Ravens vs Eagles" he highly embarrassed whenever he thinks about it. The only one who knows about this is Eris, who promised not to tell anyone if he and the Ravens never invades the Eagle Spire. The only real friends he have are Rascal and Rizzo; his relationship with the other young warriors outside the ravens, are sometimes highly suspicious of him for his 'generous' offers.
- Rawzom - He is the unofficial King of the Raven Tribe; He will do anything for weapons. He is a member of Chima's Elder Council as seen in "Crocodile Tears." He rarely speaks in the animated series though he does talk in "Good Fixers" when Bevar generously offer to "fix" them but to the Ravens it is a threat. It is currently unknown if he is in fact Razar's father or his relationship with him but he is often seen with him along with Razcal.
- Razcal - He is a foot soldier and the accountant of the Raven Tribe who is very greedy as Razar but also seems to be his conscious as well. Rascal is good with numbers and often calculates their stock whenever they go sell. Razcal is always seen with Razar and sometimes questions on his decisions but still goes with it, even if it risky. He leads some packs in the Raven Tribe.
- Rizzo - He is the leader of some packs of the Raven Tribe. He looks almost close to a cyborg but still have features of a Raven. He fears the Beaver Tribe after he is offered to be fixed in the webisode "Good Fixers."
- Ripnik - He is the Master Thief of the Raven Tribe. Therefore the other Ravens have him steal things from other tribes when it is more difficult to do so because of the said things that are about to be stolen by the Ravens from other tribes are well-guarded by the said tribes, such as the Wolves' most prized possession the Mother Tooth of the Mother Wolf. He also leads some packs of the Raven Tribe.
The Bear Tribe is one of the tribes, but there is currently no known information regarding them. The Bear Tribe are very sleepy and can sleep under any circumstances.
- Balkar - He is the King of the Bear Tribe. Due to this, he is a member of Chima's Elder Council.
- Bladvic - He is a friend of Laval. He almost always sleeps in Chima, and he thinks that anyone who is whispering to him is shouting in volume even though he does ignore loud sounds. He is friends with Laval, Eris, Gorzan, Cragger, Buber, Dom De La Woosh, ShadoWind, and Skinnet.
- Bungey - He is a member of the Bear Tribe.
- Bumpy - He is a member of the Bear Tribe.
- Bozy - He is a member of the Bear Tribe.
The Rhino Tribe is the dumbest tribe in Chima. They reside in a quarry where they are known to bash rocks. The Rhinos don't know that the world is made of rocks, and they think that rocks can make them rich. It has also been shown that the Rhinos can be bribed to anyone's side by giving them rocks.
- Rhigor - Rhigor is a member of Chima's Elder Council which means that he is the leader of the Rhino Tribe.
- Rogon - He is the "prince" the Rhino Tribe, who has a big romantic crush on Eris in "Foxtrot", much to her uneasiness with this, and who will do anything to protect her from harm. They ended up breaking up (despite the fact that they weren't dating) when Cragger bribed the Rhino Tribe into helping the Crocodile Tribe. In season 2, he has became intelligent due to when he is near the Rhino Legend Beast.
- Runk - He is a foot soldier and brawler member of the Rhinoceros Tribe.
- Rukus - He is a foot soldier and brawler member of the Rhinoceros Tribe.
- Rinona - She is a female member of the Rhinoceros Tribe. She is far more intelligent then the rest of her tribe. She is also good friends with Laval, as revealed in the Mini Movie "The ShadoWind Chronicles".
The Beaver Tribe act like construction workers and are always working on their dam. They are very strange as the thought of having a vacation from work is horrible to them. Although the Beaver Tribe are neutral during the various conflicts occurring in Chima, but they have helped out the Lion Tribe on different occasions.
- Bevar - He is the apparent leader of the Beaver Tribe who is white in color. He is also a member of Chima's Elder Council.
- Buber - He is a foreman worker and warrior member of the Beaver Tribe who is brown and white in color. He loves to fix things and do any other kind of work.
- Bubic - He is a foreman worker and warrior member of the Beaver Tribe who is brown and white in color. He also likes to fix things and do any kind of work.
- Beaver Workers and Warriors - They are the common workers and foot soldiers of the Beaver tribe who are brown and white in color.
The Dark Tribes
- Braptor - The King of the Bat Tribe.
- Blista - He is a warrior of the Bat Tribe.
- Scorm - The King of the Scorpion Tribe. He also leads the Dark Tribes and is a rival with Laval and Cragger.
- Scutter - A Scorpion Soldier whose appearance has him almost similar to scorpion man.
- Scolder - He is a gray Scorpion Soldier which has a speedor that can defeat Lavertus with.
- Sparracon - The Chief Spider Soldier which has six legs.
- Sparratus - A Spider Soldier that pilots the spider stalker.
Main tribe of the Fire Tribes.
- Fluminox - The Leader of the Phoenix Tribe.
- Flinx - A young Phoenix who appears to have no wings.
- Foltrax - He is a warrior of the Phoenix Tribe.
Main sidekicks of the Phoenix Tribe.
- Lundor - He is a member of the Leopard Tribe.
Believed to be partners with the Tiger Tribe.
- Panthar - He appears to be the only member of the his tribe.
Believed to be partners with the Panther Tribe.
- Tormak - He appears to be the only member of the his tribe.
Saber-Tooth Tiger Tribe
Leader of the Ice Zombie Tribes.
- Sir Fangar - He is leader of the Saber-Tooth Tiger Tribe and main antagonist for Season 3.
- Strainor - He is a warrior of the Saber-Tooth Tiger Tribe.
- Stealthor - He is a warrior of the Saber-Tooth Tiger Tribe.
Best warriors of the Ice Zombie Tribes.
- Maula - She is the possible leader of the Mammoth Tribe.
- Muttrot - He is a warrior of the Mammoth Tribe.
- Mungus - He is the biggest and strongest of the Mammoths.
Spies of the Ice Zombie Tribes.
- Vardy - He is the possible leader of the Vultures.
- Voom Voom - He is a warrior of the Vultures.
- Vornon - He is a warrior of the Vultures.
The following characters are not part of any of the listed tribes:
- Skinnet - Skinnet is a nomadic skunk who always seems to cause a stink literally at exactly the worst possible moment, which makes it extremely difficult for most other inhabitants of Chima to become friends with him. He serves as a negotiator to the Lion Tribe and the Crocodile Tribe. In "Reunion Gone Wrong," it is revealed that Skinnet is not affected by the Fog of Destiny that is conjured by Crooler. In "Laval In Exile," it was revealed that he lives on the Spiral Mountain and has been to the Outlands.
- Furtivo - Furtivo is a nomadic fox. He is also called Furty. He always likes to cause mischief and blends into the crowd so he won't get caught in doing the said mischief — which is what happened in "Foxtrot" in where he created a major distraction with his mischief-making to most of the other tribes which caused a big riot amongst them, them not knowing that Furtivo was the one who was responsible for the said mischief and blamed each other instead, which had allowed Crooler and some of the Wolves to sneak into the Lion Temple and steal the Chi within it virtually undetected until it was too late for Laval and the other Lions, Cragger, Eris and Rogon to stop them in time. In "Crocodile Tears," Furtivo is hired by Razar to pose as ShadoWind when Laval and Eris come looking for ShadoWind. Furtivo's involvement in this is witnessed by the real ShadoWind.
- Dom De La Woosh - Dom De La Woosh is a nomadic peacock who is the second fastest Speedor rider in the history of Chima. He was originally the fastest until 'Episode 8 - The Biggest Race Ever' where ShadoWind turned out to be the fastest. Dom De La Woosh is the only life form in Chima where the first letter of his name isn't the same as the first letter of his species.
The Legend Beasts are a group of animals that did not drink the Chi from Mount Cavora and have left Chima in where they were prophesied to return there when they are needed the most. They were all at somepoint captured so Mount Cavora's water falls could not restart
- Lion Legend Beast - The Lion Legend Beast is an ordinary lion who was seen in a flashback in "The Great Story" episode, where it (among 4 other Legend Beasts) fled from Chima into the Outlands. It returned to the jungle where he saved Laval from drowning after he was pushed into the river by Cragger in "The Great Story" episode. The Lion Legend Beast allowed Laval to ride him when it came to fighting off the Crocodiles, Wolves, and Ravens. It is the last Legends beast to be freed. Unlike the other Legend Beasts he was given armor before he was saved by Laval because Lavertus gave it to him after he was attacked by the Dark Tribes. Lavertus refers to him as Chompers.
- (Mother) Wolf Legend Beast - The only evidence of the Wolf Legend Beast was the Mother Tooth. The legend of the Mother Tooth is that it will glow and light their darkest hour or when the Mother Wolf is near. In episode 6, the Mother Tooth was stolen by the Ravens, most notably Ripnik. This caused the Wolves to go mad in emotion with rage against the Eagle Tribe.
- Crocodile Legend Beast - The Crocodile Legend Beast is an ordinary crocodile who was seen in "For Chima" episode. It was found by Laval and ShadoWind. Laval and Queen Crunket returned to Chima by riding on its back. In Season 2 episode 5 Laval rode it to free King Crominus and Cragger. Lavertus refers to him as Crocy.
- Eagle Legend Beast - It is an ordinary eagle that was seen in a flashback in "The Great Story" episode where it (among 4 other Legend Beasts) fled from Chima into the Outlands. It was trapped by the Dark Tribes but later freed by Laval, Eris, Gorzan, Bladvic, Cragger, Worriz, Razar, and Rogon. Somehow when Eris touched the Eagle she chi-ed up without plugging an orb. It was the fifth beast to freed.
- Gorilla Legend Beast - It is an ordinary gorilla that was seen in a flashback in "The Great Story" episode where it (among 4 other Legend Beasts) fled from Chima into the Outlands. The Gorilla Legend Beast was freed and was outfitted with new armor amongst the others and became Gorzan's new ride. The Gorilla beast was the 2nd to be freed.
- Bear Legend Beast - It is an ordinary bear that was seen in a flashback in "The Great Story" episode where it (among 4 other Legend Beasts) fled from Chima into the Outlands. The 8 heroes rescued the bear from the Scorpion, Spider and Bat tribes and was given new armor and a crown to match Bladvic's. The Bear beast was the sixth beast to be freed. They can both telepathically communicate through dreams.
- Rhinoceros Legend Beast - It is an ordinary rhinoceros that was seen in a flashback in "The Great Story" episode where it (among 4 other Legend Beasts) fled from Chima into the Outlands. This legend beast was saved by the gang aided by Lavertus and gained new battle armor as well as a golden horn. It soon became Rogons ride. The Rhino Legend Beast was the third to be freed. For an unknown reason, Rogon becomes smart when near this beast
- Raven Legend Beast - It is an ordinary raven that was seen in "Tooth or Consequences" episode where Razar was using it as his pet for battle when he and the others went to free the Mother Wolf, Worriz, Cragger, King Crominus and Plovar. This Raven beast was captured by the Dark tribes created when Laval through Chi into the Gorge but eventually freed and given golden armor and a crown. The Raven beast was the fourth beast to be freed.
Other Animals and Animal Warriors
The following do not fit in the category of the other tribes.
- Plovar - He is a small plover that is obsessed with dental hygiene and drops in to clean Cragger's teeth (and once even Crooler's teeth) from time to time. He has a British accent of the English variety. He "connects" Dom De La Woosh and Cragger. In "Laval in Exile," he lives at Spiral Mountain with Skinnet. In Season 2, he offers to help battle the Dark Tribes, but is kidnapped instantly, forced 'against' his will to do Dental Hygiene Work.... to Spider Queen Spinlyn.
- Reegull - He is an Eagle/Raven hybrid as his father was a Raven and his mother an Eagle (both kinds wouldn't accept him into their kind). He is the alchemist who created the fake Chi orbs in "Fake CHI, Real Trouble" which caused anyone that uses it to act like chickens. He never learned how to fly. Following his defeat, Laval and Cragger (who are now united as friends again) strapped 3 Bellow Plants on to his back and watched him float away towards the Outlands. Before the Bellow Plants wore off, Reegull saw what it was like to fly. He is also a main character in late missions in Legends of Chima Online.
Season 1 (2013) The Power Of The Chi
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|1||"The Legend of Chima "||Peder Pedersen||John Derevlany||January 16, 2013||101||1.5|
|After waiting many years, Laval the future King of the Lion Tribe, has finally reached his 'Age of Becoming', the day of owning your own CHI. during the ceremony, the Crocodile, Wolf and Raven Tribe launch a massive attack on Lion City. The Lions with not enough power to defeat the tribes, call upon their allies. The Eagles and Gorillas. Cragger (King of the Crocodiles) sneaks into the temple, and steals Laval's CHI. Laval chases him to the Forever Rock, where they flashback to their friendship days. All tribes got along, until Cragger wanted to sneak into the Lion Temple and plug an Orb of CHI. Getting caught, Lagravis (Laval's Father) and Crominus (Cragger's Father) get into an argument about who's idea it was. In the final scene, Lions VS Crocs ties down to a big ending. Cragger's parents fall down the Gorge of Eternal Death, leaving Cragger, king of the Crocodiles.|
|2||"The Great Story "||Peder Pedersen||John Derevlany||January 16, 2013||102||1.5|
|Crawley and Crug try to cheer Cragger up about his parent's demise. Cragger knows that the lions are innocent, but Crooler used a Persuader Plant to make him declare war. Laval's father was giving chi to all the tribes. He tells Laval about the great story about centuries ago the chi had fallen from the sky to earth and animals consisting of the tribes absorbed the chi and hyper-evolved. However, one animal of each tribe didn't absorb the chi and it's told that they will come back when they need them the most. The Speedorz race event for the golden Chi was happening in the Lion Temple and was going well with Laval as the winner, though he was sad that Cragger didn't show. Cragger came in and started attacking the animals, causing a battle between Laval and him in the forest. Cragger won, but Eris and Gorzan saved Laval when Cragger was about to finish him. While the lions were having their age of becoming ceremony, Cragger constructed an alliance with the wolves (because Worriz hated Laval) and the Ravens (who joined them at the price of few treasures). Laval's father was giving a chi to Laval, but the Crocs, Ravens, and Wolves tribe attacked the castle and a Croc took away Laval's chi. Laval followed him and battled him and saw that the Croc was Cragger. He defeated him and refused to kill him. But when Laval was about to use the Chi, Cragger threw him to the water expecting he'd die. Then the Lion Legend Beast came and saved Laval. Even with the help of the Eagles and Gorillas, Cragger was going to win. But then Laval came now with the Lion Legend Beast. All of Cragger's forces were scared, even Crooler, who started the war. But after a few more whiffs of the Persuader Plant, Cragger plugged an orb of chi into his chest and charged at the Lion Beast. Cragger was simply swatted away. Laval then took the Chi and defeated Cragger, and swore to protect Chi from anyone who tried to steal it.|
|3||"Warrior Within"||Peder Pedersen||John Derevlany||March 27, 2013||103||1.5|
|During the weekly distribution of Chi, Laval is shocked when his father gives Cragger some of the chi orbs even though the crocodiles had previously attacked them. His father says that every tribe in Chima gets chi even if the tribes aren't friendly toward them saying this is an important rule. Laval still thinks that Cragger doesn't deserve any chi and goes after them and demands they give back the chi. Crooler (still controlling her brother) makes him hand over the chi and they return to their tribe saying that the lions didn't want them to have any chi. Hearing this all of the crocs become angry. Eris meets Laval and makes him realize his mistake and they attempt to fix it by returning the chi to the tribe in person. However Cragger taunts him to openly refusing to give back the chi causing the crocodiles to attack the two of them. Not knowing what to do with the chi now Laval tosses it into the bottomless chasm and along with Eris attempts to find the legend beast hoping it will save them once again. Instead they are rescued by reinforcements from the eagles and lions forcing Cragger to retreat due to the wolves and ravens not showing up. Laval sees the legend beast appear briefly and wonders if it did not help him because he took the chi away from the crocodiles or because he threw it away. Everyone is shocked when an earthquake shakes the ground and Eris is concerned as there hasn't been one like this for many years. Later as the two of them make their way home they spot their gorilla friend Gorzan plant a flower that he had been protecting for the whole day. Unknown to Laval and Eris, he had got into a fight with the wolves and the ravens causing them to be late.|
|4||"The Joy Ride"||Peder Pedersen||John Derevlany||July 17, 2013||104||1|
While Laval is cleaning the map room, Eris enters. They then decide to visit some of these places and set of in Lagravis' Lion Tank. They are spied on by Cragger and Crooler who are planning to attack while Lagravis, Laval and Eris are away. Laval and Eris cross a bridge and Laval admits he hasn't driven the tank before. They then enter the falling jungle because Eris messed up the directions. They are rescued by Gorzan and then have to dig the tank out of the mud. Laval says they will have plenty of time to clean it off as his father is off trying to sign a treaty with the Rhinos. They then go up spiral mountain and see all the views but keep almost slipping over the edge. Meanwhile, Lagravis visits the Rhino tribe and tries to find someone to talk to someone and tries to break up a fight. The Rhinos laugh when he says about sorting out their differences as the Rhinos fight for the fun of it, not because they're angry at each other. Laval and Eris then reach the top of spiral mountain and witness what they believe to be the best sunset in all of Chima. However, Laval forgot to leave the parking brake on so the tank rolls backwards and falls off the mountain. They find the ruined tank at the bottom and Laval begins to worry. Eris then has an idea and they go to the Beaver tribe who supposedly are really good at rebuilding vehicles and also love doing it. They appear hostile at first but when Laval mentions the tank they all get very excited and agree to help. The chief beaver then shows Laval and Eris the other work that they've been doing and they're shocked to find a dam being build to block of the water flowing into the Lion Temple. The beavers say that a crocodile, Cragger, asked them to do it. At the Lion Temple, the elders find that the pool is empty and send out a distress roar which Lagravis (who is having no luck with the Rhinos) hears and returns to find out whats going on but is attacked by wolves on his way back. Laval and Eris then tell the rest of the beavers about the tank and they immediately abandon work on the dam to help fix the tank. Cragger and Crooler then attack while Eris and Laval attempt to destroy the dam. During the fight, Cragger plugs an orb and sends off a wave of energy which topples the dam. Laval then wakes up in his room and finds that everything worked out alright and that the beavers even drove the tank back for him but they added a few modifications and, however when Longtooth, Leonidas and Lagravis returns, Lagravis is angry to find his tank now has wings.Note: This episode aired before in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
|5||"Market Day"||Peder Pedersen||John Derevlany||July 24, 2013||105||1|
|Laval and Eris go to the market at the monthly race for Golden Chi. They laugh at the Rhinos when they sell rocks and say they're limited. Then they went past the Gorilla's stall and headed for the Eagle tent when they accidentally startled Ewald and Eglor. After that they went to the wolf tent when they found out that only wolves were aloud in. The pair went to the Raven market when they realized that their things were similar to the other tribes. Laval questioned Razar what he was doing with the eagle contraption. Razar changed the subject by acknowledging them that Skinnet the Skunk was getting closer so he trippled the price for nose clips. Laval brought one for him and Eris. They went back to where they parked their speedorz only to find out that Laval's was gone. The practice runs for the Golden Chi begins and Worriz finds it easy and completes it. Laval wonders where his speedor went, when Eris suggests it could have been stolen, which gives Laval an idea on who it might be. Razar offers to sell it to him when he disagrees and tries to take it back but it ends with the Ravens throwing things at him.|
|6||"Attack on Eagle Spire"||Peder Pedersen||John Derevlany||July 31, 2013||106||1|
|Cragger and Crooler want to make sure the Eagle Tribe doesn't get in the way of their battles with the Lion Tribe any longer. Crooler gets the idea into Cragger's head to attack the Eagle Spire. Crawley is teaching the crocs how to use Bellow Plants to fly up to the spire, but they keep failing. Crooler gets another wicked idea. She hired Ripnik, themaster thief of the Raven Tribe, to sneak in to the Wolf Combat Lair, and steal their Mother Tooth. The last remain of the Legend Beast Wolf. Ripnik left one of Eris' feathers near the holding point, so the Wolves would think the Eagles stole it. And they did. They went to Cragger furious, demanding his help to attack the Eagle Spire. The crocs hooked up chains to the spire, so when the Wolves attacked, they would "shake" the birds out of their tower. During the attack, Laval called for Lion reinforcements. But they weren't even up to the fight. Laval and Eris went to the Ravens to fly their army up to the spire. After the battle, Ripnik stole the Mother Tooth from Cragger's Command Ship. Laval and Eris caught hip ASAP. Ripnik dropped the Mother Tooth in the center of the Wolves facing of the Lions and Eagles. The Wolves them slid back don to Chima, on the giant chains. The Lions and Eagles won.|
|7||"The Hundred Year Moon"||Peder Pedersen||John Derevlany||August 7, 2013||107||1|
|Every hundred years, a Purple Moon occurs, causing the Wolves to lose all their primal instincts, and go completely out of control. Crooler had a deadly idea. She and the crocs bag kidnaps G'Loona, and tied her up to the Forever Rock, with a message and a bunch of bananas. Gorzan came to the Lions for help. Him and Laval went through the forest, but the Wolves had already destroyed. G'oona kept screaming, where Gorzan went to find her. The wolves wrecked their transportation, so they began walking, where they meant Skinnet. They then met Eris and Grumlo at the Gorilla Forest. The whole Gorilla Tribe went to get G'Loona, but Wonald the Wolf was bringing her back. Gorillas VS Wolf. The Gorillas didn't stand a chance against the Hundred Year Moon Wolves. When they got back to the Forest, it was day, and the hundred year moon was over.|
|8||"The Biggest Race of All"||John Derevlany||August 21, 2013||108||1|
|The Sacred Pool in the Lion Temple has produced the biggest orb of Golden Chi ever. Both the Wolves and Crocodiles are scheming and Cragger has hired Chima’s greatest Speedor Rider Dom de la Woosh to win the Golden Chi for him. Laval completely forgets his Speedor is dying out, so he plugs a Chi. He then caught up and beat Bladvic, Rogon and Skinnet. Half way through the race, Cragger pushes Laval into the water, full of Piranhas. He was then pulled out by a mystery hero, ShadoWind. Who then sped ahead and won the race. Cragger followed him to get his identity, but never caught up to him. Laval and Eris met Dom De La Woosh on the way home, and the Woosh mentioned what a great rider Laval was.|
|9||"Gorilla Gone Wild"||John Derevlany||August 28, 2013||109||1|
|Cragger upsets the Gorillas by cutting down their tower flower and the Gorillas get so mad they take all the Mechs and go on a rampage. The lions and eagles follow them into the swamp but the gorillas are soon cornered and fired upon by the crocs. Cragger's forces soon over power the three tribes. Cragger then finds Laval hovering over the water using bellow plants and fires arrows at them but Laval falls into shallow water and throws Cragger into a tree along with Crooler. Eventually by working together the lions eagles and gorillas gain the upper hand as the gorillas are lifted into the air by the eagles and soon defeat the crocs while Cragger and Crooler are left stuck in a tree.|
|10||"Foxtrot"||John Derevlany||September 5, 2013||110||1|
|After a failed attempt to destroy ShadoWind, Crooler looses faith in Cragger and so turns to the wolves promising to relieve them of service to the crocs in exchange for helping her disrupt the speedor race and raid the lion temple. They then hire Futy the fox to spread rumours and cause chaos, eventually the animals break into a angry mob at each others throats while Crooler and the wolves sneak into the temple but are spotted by Cragger. They soon steal all the chi but are caught by Cragger, Eris, Laval and Rhogon who all team up to stop the thieves, a battle ensues and the wolves get away leaving Crooler feeling regretful for betraying her brother.|
|11||"The Chi Jackers"||John Derevlany||September 19, 2013||111||1|
|The wolves begin chi jacking everyone in Chima which soon throws Chima out of balance causing earthquakes. Crooler returns to the swamp where she is thrown out of the castle for her betrayal. While the wolves spread the lion forces to thin they attack the temple and steal all the chi, Laval then decides to deliver the chi via air, the eagles agree to help deliver the chi but soon run into trouble when the wolves try to shoot them down but ultimately fail and the tribes celebrate a job well done over the wolves.|
|12||"Balancing Act"||John Derevlany||September 26, 2013||112||1|
|The Wolves continue to steal Chi from the other tribes and Laval and Eris try to deliver the chi but the upset balance of Chima creates windstorms which send Eris' Interceptor crashes near the Gorge of Eternal Depth. While Crooler retrieves more of the Persuation plants to control Cragger's mind she is thrown out of the castle once again and instead seeks the aid of the wolves but they to throw her out. Laval then summons Gorzan to help retrieve the chi from the gorge Laval falls into the gorge and tries to get out. Back at the Wolf camp Crooler steals a pack tracker truck with all the wolves chi but is captured, which causes Cragger to retaliate. Laval, Eris and Gorzan meet up with the eagles to help deliver the chi but are caught by the wolves who chase them to a cliff but they manage to get away. The Crocodiles then corner the Wolves on the cliff and battle, but the Crocodiles are captured.|
|13||"Crocodile Tears"||John Derevlany||October 3, 2013||113||1|
|While the Crocs are kept prisoner by the Wolves, Crooler informs them of Skinnet observing their treatment of the Crocs which prompts the wolves to be nice to the crocs with obvious regret. The tribal elders gather to discuss whether or not to "rescue" the crocs, but Laval doesn't believe that the crocs should remain captive and so sets out with Eris to the Ravens race track to find ShadoWind. Razar agrees to get ShadoWind for them if Laval wins a speedor race against him which he does and so fulfills his promise more or less. While the crocs seem to be enjoying their captors luxury the wolves grow more agitated. Laval, Eris and "ShadoWind" attack the wolf camp and free the crocs. In the end the Wolves were so fed up with the overdemanding Crocs that they faked their own defeat just to let their prisoners be freed and go away. But ShadoWind is revealed to be Furty the fox paid by Razar to imitate ShadoWind, and when Furty was out to imitate him more, the real ShadoWind saw Furty leaving the Ravens' camp, Lagravis then congratulates Laval for freeing the crocs.|
|14||"Fake Chi, Real Trouble"||John Derevlany||October 10, 2013||114||1|
|The Wolves are still stealing Chi. Crooler then runs out of the Persuation plants to control Cragger's mind leaving him clear minded and happy, Crooler then seeks out the aid of Razar who takes her to the inventor of the Raven tribe the half-eagle half-raven Reegull who tricks the Crocodiles into distributing his home-made Chi to the Beavers, Bears and the Rhinos. It is revealed by the ravens to be "Reegull's Cheagle" and causes those who use it to act like chickens. Outraged, Cragger retrieves all the fake chi but is stopped by Laval who scolds him for what he has done. Cragger reveals the story to Laval, but are soon surrounded by the entire Wolf Tribe who want Cragger's Chi. The Wolves then boldly plan to attack the Lion Temple, but unknowingly are tricked by Laval and Cragger into taking the "Cheagle" instead. Before they attack the temple, the Wolves start acting like chickens all except for Worriz. All the Wolves are left back to their camp and Reegull is banished to the Outlands for his crime. But more importantly, Laval and Cragger's friendship is restored.|
|15||"Ravens vs. Eagles"||John Derevlany||October 17, 2013||115||1.5|
|As Laval and Cragger have a race in the Crocodile Swamp to celebrate their newly-restored friendship, Crooler goes to the Gorilla's Funky Forrest, hoping to get Gorzan to speed up the process for the Persuader Plant to grow. But then G'Loona brings up the whole Hundred Year Moon situation again. Crooler threw the plant in the fire, then she had a dream where she was Chi'd up and ruling Chima. While the Eagles practice racing on the Raven's track, Eglor mentions that everybody shares on the Eagle Spire and no one has any personal property except Eris who owns a diary, containing evidence of her secret crush on Rogon. The Ravens immediately take over the Eagle Spire, but leave when they realize the only animals who come up to the Spire are Eagles (who don't believe in shopping). Meanwhile, Laval, Cragger, Bladvic, Rogon, Skinnet, Bevar, and the famous Dom De La Woosh race to the top of Spire Mountain, led by the mysterious ShadoWind, who made a jump to the opposite side so they could enjoy the view. Razar and Eris soon join them while fighting for her diary. They end up covering up the diary information as the group plans to to come up with a way to make sure that none of the Animal Tribes will fight with each other again.|
|16||"Reunion Gone Wrong"||John Derevlany||October 24, 2013||116||1|
|All the tribes in Chima are signing a treaty to never fight again....but Crooler is totally against it. When all the animals arrive at the Forever Rock, Crooler throws a Persuader Plant in the fire and creates the Fog of Destiny. They all fall into a dream where they are all Chi'd up, and they all find their own destiny. Cragger realizes he must rule Chima. He punches Laval out of the fog so he is the first one to wake up as he also discovers that Skinnet was unaffected by the Fog of Destiny. Now Laval must find a way to free everyone from the Fog of Destiny even if he has to use a powerful Chi to do it. This results in Laval having to use the Golden Chi to free his friends from the Fog of Destiny much to the objection of Lagravis. Even though the penalty for having to "steal" the Golden Chi to stop the Fog of Destiny is exile, Laval accepts his fate as Lagravis tries to convince him not to go. Upon arriving back at the Crocodile Tribe, Cragger has Crooler incarcerated so that he can have Chima for himself.|
|17||"Laval in Exile"||John Derevlany||November 7, 2013||117||1|
|Laval is sent into exile by a reluctant Lagravis and all his friends (excluding Cragger) bid him a tearful farewell. Laval then leaves for the Outlands, Cragger happily gloats he then orders Ripnik to steal Laval's stuff to lure Lagravis into a trap and lock him in the dungeon with Crooler who reveals the truth behind all of Cragger's evil deeds. Laval then begins his exile and is greeted by his "roommates" Skinnet and Plovar who follow him which really annoys Laval. Upon return from a teeth cleaning appointment from Cragger, Plovar reveals that Lagravis is in the dungeon and Laval then rushes to the Croc Castle and runs into ShadoWind who gives him the "Pledge of the Pack" (which was believed to be lost) which is covered in goo from the Outlands and an extra writing on the bottom of the page. Laval then offers Cragger a deal to release his father in exchange for the pledge which is revealed to say "make us proud miracle baby" which is what Cragger's parents called him as a child revealing he has hope they are alive. He accepts and releases Lagravis as Laval's exile is undone saying Chima needs him and he happily agrees. Back at the Lion Temple, Laval's friends especially Eris tearfully welcome him back into Chima.|
|18||"The Black Cloud"||John Derevlany||November 14, 2013||118||1|
|A strange Black cloud has appeared around the floating Mt. Cavora, source of the CHI. Laval and Eris investigate, but the cloud seems to fight back. Cragger tries to get Plovar to take him to ShadoWind upon learning that he gave Laval the Pledge of the Pack from Crominus. Laval and the Lions must join the Eagle Tribe, the Gorilla Tribe, the Bear Tribe, the Crocodile Tribe, the Wolf Tribe, and the Raven Tribe in the fight against the black cloud. But the worst is yet to come...|
|19||"Chima Falls"||John Derevlany||November 21, 2013||119||0.5|
|Following the incident with the mysterious black cloud, the Chi Falls have run dry. Eris and the Beaver Tribe try to get to Mt. Cavora to learn why. The Crocodile Tribe blames the Lion Tribe and are rallying the Wolf Tribe, the Raven Tribe, and even the Rhino Tribe (lots of rocks are used to presuade them to help) for a large scale attack to conquer the remaining Chi. The greatest battle in Chima is imminent.|
|20||"For Chima!"||John Derevlany||December 5, 2013||120||2|
|The Crocodile, Wolf, Raven, and Rhino Tribes make their big attack on the Lion city. Laval calls the Eagle, Gorilla, and Bear tribes for help, but the Bears sleep through it. Laval and Cragger make a short battle on the Lion Temple. But the temple closes and Laval and Cragger fall. As they both think they will pass away, they both remember what such good friends, turning Cragger good again. Everyone expected Laval to be dead. But at the end of the battle, Laval returns on the Crocodile Legend Beast back. Laval explains how ShadoWind led him to the Legend Beast. After ShadoWind lead him to the Legend Beast, he spoke two words: "For Chima!" The Legend Beast was trapped by one of the Dark Tribes. Queen Crunket (who was on the Crocodile Legend Beast) explains that these Dark Tribes have trapped all the Legend Beasts and King Crominus. She also explained that the Dark Tribes were responsible for blocking the Chi falls. Later, the eight main tribe warriors head over to the Forever Rock where they get ready to go to the Outlands in order to save Chima.|
Season 2 (2014) Quest For The Legend Beasts
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|21||"Into the Outlands"||TBA||TBA||March 15, 2014||201||TBA|
|The eight heroes preapre head into the dangerous Outlands to free the captured Legend Beasts in order to restart the CHI falls of Mount Cavora. But before their departure Queen Crunket tells how she and King Crominus witnessed how one day few CHI orbs falled into the Gorge only to transform the scorpions, bats and spiders into the Dark Tribes. Laval and Cragger realise it being the same CHI Laval throwed in there in "The Warrior Within", but they don't tell it to anyone. who captured Crominus and the Legend Beasts and now desire more CHI. Crooler was released from jail, because she was still Crunket's daughter and Cragger's sister. In the Outlands the heroes end up fighting against monstrous plants and the Bat Tribe. But after the battle they find the long exiled Lion Tribe member Lavertus who provides the team shelter in his home. After the heroes go sleep, Lavertus walks into a chamber filled with golden CHI orbs.|
|22||"A Tangled Web"||TBA||TBA||March 22, 2014||202||TBA|
|While the tribes of Chima try to fend off the black cloud from taking the rest of the Chi, the eight heroes rescue the Gorilla and Rhino Legend Beasts.|
|23||"The Legend Thief"||TBA||TBA||March 29, 2014||203||TBA|
|The eight heroes are troubled when things go missing and find out that Lavertus is ShadoWind. As a team, they race Lavertus and beat him. While cruising around the Outlands, the Raven Legend Beast has been spotted giving Scorm the Golden Chi....|
|24||"The Eagle and the Bear"||TBA||TBA||April 5, 2014||204||TBA|
|The Dark Tribes start bulding their own Speedor vehicles. Meanwhile Eris with help of the Eagle Legend Beast spots the Bear Legend Beast and the heroes plan to rescue it.|
|25||"Tooth or Consequences"||TBA||TBA||TBA||205||TBA|
|Another dream of his father sends Cragger in search of him while Worriz searches for the Mother Wolf. They are both captured by the Dark Tribes and it is up to the six remaining heroes to rescue them. The truth of the Dark Tribe's creation also reaches the Dark Tribes and some of the heroes who didn't know about it.|
- David Attar - Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ripnik, Reegull, Scutter
- Bethany Brown - Eris, Crooler, Spinlyn, Rinona
- Matt Cronander - Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar, Scolder
- Bill Courage - Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Lavertus
- Chris Durchand - Dom De La Woosh, Sir Fangar, Blista
- Jesse Inocalla - Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox
- Meghan Kinsley - Crunket, G'Loona, Windra, Li'ella
- John Nelson - Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Balkar, Rukus, Grumlo
- Michael Patric - Gorzan, Scorm
- Scott Shantz - Laval, Worriz, Skinnet, Furtivo/Furty, Razcal, Sprratus
- Jeff Evans Todd - Razar, Bladvic, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas
- Adam White - Gornay, Sparacon
- Doug Parker - Voice Director
Its January 16, 2013, premiere was watched by 1.5 million viewers, making it the 10th highest rated show overall on cable that night.
The music for Legends of Chima was written by Danish composer Anthony Lledo who had worked together with Peder Pedersen on the director's Indiana Jones and Star Wars themed Lego shorts. Selections from the score have been released by MovieScore Media.
All music composed by Anthony Lledo.
|Legends of Chima: Original Soundtrack|
|1.||"Laval the Lion"||3:17|
|4.||"The Croc Swamp"||3:04|
|7.||"When We Were Kids"||2:12|
|9.||"The Warrior Within"||2:26|
|11.||"Drums Of Chima"||1:30|
|12.||"The Big Battle"||2:20|
|13.||"The Great Story"||2:53|
- "Legends of Chima TV Episode Guide". www.bcdb.com, November 29, 2013
- "Cartoon Network January 2013 Premiere Info". Toon Zone. December 27, 2012. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- "Lego Original Air Date: TBA Summer 2013 Legends of Chima on Cartoon Network". TVGuide.com. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- Legends of Chima at the Internet Movie Database
- Legends of Chima at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- Legends of Chima (TV series) at Brickipedia.