Legends of Valhalla: Thor
|Legends of Valhalla: Thor|
|Directed by||Oskar Jonasson
|Produced by||Hilmar Sigurdsson
|Written by||Friðrik Erlingsson|
Legends of Valhalla: Thor (Icelandic: Hetjur Valhallar - Þór), also known as Thor: Legend of the Magical Hammer, is a 2011 3D CGI animated comedy feature film co-produced by CAOZ, Ulysses and Magma Films. It is based on stories about Thor, the god of thunder from Norse mythology. The film is the first full length animated film to be produced in Iceland. It was released on October 14, 2011 in Reykjavík.
- Moody, Annemarie (June 6, 2008). "Thor Coming To The Big Screen In 2010". Animation World Network. Retrieved December 8, 2011.
- Smith, Ian Hayden (2012). International Film Guide 2012. p. 138. ISBN 978-1908215017.
- "Five star film and on the top of the Box Office!". CAOZ. October 26, 2011. Retrieved December 8, 2011.
- "Thor: Legend of the Magical Hammer (2011)". Amazon.com (United States). Retrieved 2013-02-21.
- "Thor: Legend of the Magical Hammer (2011)". Amazon.ca (Canada). Retrieved 2013-02-21.
- Official website
- Thor: Legend of the Magical Hammer at the Internet Movie Database
- Legends of Valhalla at NordicFantasy
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Icelandic film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|