|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009)|
Legha or Lega is gotra of Jats. They are descendants of Nagavanshi mahapurusha named Aligi. This gotra Jats are found in Sikar district, Barmer district, Bikaner district, Jaisalmer district, Nagaur district, Bhilwara district of Rajasthan. They are also found in Punjab, Haryana, Maharashtra, and Madhya Pradesh.
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal - Former Chief Minister of Haryana
- Maluram Legha -former M. L. A. of lunkaransar
- Ramrakh Legha - First jat wool trader in bikaner
- Damanpreet Legha - Brilliant Student & Chess Player from MADANHERI
- Dr Mahendra Singh Arya, Dharmpal Singh Dudee, Kishan Singh Faujdar & Vijendra Singh Narwar: Ādhunik Jat Itihasa (The modern history of Jats), Agra 1998, p. 279