From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leghorn may refer to:
- Livorno, an Italian port city, traditionally known in English as Leghorn
- Leghorn (chicken), a breed of chicken from Tuscany
- Leghorn Runt, a breed of pigeon, see Maltese (pigeon)
- Foghorn Leghorn, cartoon character of that breed
- The naval Battle of Leghorn, 1653, during the First Anglo-Dutch War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.