From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Legit (TV series))
Legit is a slang abbreviation of legitimate. It may also refer to:
- Legit (professional wrestling)
- Legit (2006 TV series), in Scotland
- Legit (2013 TV series), created by comedian Jim Jefferies
- Legit Ballin', a record label
- B-Legit, an American rapper
- Too Legit to Quit, an MC Hammer album
- Too Legit for the Pit: Hardcore Takes the Rap, an album of cover versions of hiphop songs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.