From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LEGO or lego in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lego is a line of toys produced by the Lego Group consisting of interlocking plastic blocks.
Lego or LegOS may also refer to:
- The Lego Group, the company who produces Lego bricks.
- LegOS or BrickOS, an alternate firmware for the Lego Mindstorms equipment
- Lego, a village in Somalia near the site of the Battle of Jowhar
- Lego (album), an album by technical death metal band Sadist
- A pseudonym used by Mexican painter Jorge González Camarena.
- LEGO (proof assistant)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.