Lego Aqua Raiders
Aqua Raiders was one of the Lego Group's new themes for 2007. The setting is in the Bermuda Triangle. A group of divers go down with high tech submarines and other equipment to look for lost treasure and shipwrecks.
Aqua Raiders Team
The Aqua Raiders team was the only team that was brave enough to fight the depths of the Bermuda Triangle. Equipped with the latest technology, they were sent to recover a treasure from an ancient king.
You can play this game at : http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/LEGO/gms/online/AquaRaiders/TreasureTrench/
When they start the mission to go under the depths, they are attacked by several underwater creatures within a matter of seconds.
Vehicles and Weapons
- A mini-sub
- A one-man underwater boat
- A shark-killer sub
- A giant sub
- A treasure sub
- Another unnamed submarine that resembles a helicopter
Both the vehicles and men carry weapons around to fend off the creatures.
Here is a list of the sets.
- 7770-Deep Sea Treasure Hunter- Includes 2 sea snakes, diver, rocks, and sea scooter.
- 7771-Angler Ambush- Includes Angler fish, 2 divers, sea scooter, and rock formation.
- 7772-Lobster Strike- Includes giant lobster, 2 divers, and a rover.
- 7773-Tiger Shark Attack- Includes tiger shark, 2 divers, submarine, and large harpoon gun.
- 7774-Crab Crusher- Includes giant crab, 2 divers, large submarine, 1 mini sub, and a robitic exploration device.
- 7775-Aquabase Invasion- Includes giant squid, submarine, sea scooter, 4 divers, and the aquabase.
- 7776-The Shipwreck- Includes 2 sea snakes, shipwreck, 2 divers, a skeleton and submarine.
|This Lego-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|