From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Lehigh (disambiguation).
Lehi refers to:
- Lehi (Book of Mormon prophet), a prophet in the Book of Mormon of the 7th–6th centuries BC
- Lehi, son of Helaman, another prophet in the Book of Mormon of the late 1st century BC
- Lehi, a Nephite military commander in the Book of Mormon
- Lehi, a fourth figure in the Book of Mormon, son of Zoram
- Lehi, a location in Judea mentioned in the story of Samson in the Bible. The place's name in full is Ramath Lehi = Jawbone Hill. Here also, Shammah the Hararite, a strong man of David, held his ground in a field of lentils, when Israelites retreated from the Philistines. (2 Samuel 23:11-12)
- Lehi, Utah, a city in Utah
- Lehi (UTA station), Utah Transit Authority commuter rail station
- Lehi, Arizona, a traditionally Mormon agricultural community, now a neighborhood in north central Mesa, Arizona
- Lehi (group), a Jewish/Zionist militant group whose centre of operations was the British Mandate of Palestine (also known as the "Stern Group" or "Stern Gang")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lehi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.