Lehigh Township, Marion County, Kansas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|Elevation||1,562 ft (476 m)|
|• Density||9.1/sq mi (3.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-06:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-05:00)|
|FIPS code||20-39250 |
|GNIS feature ID||477225 |
Lehigh Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
Cities and towns
The township contains the following settlements:
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Lehigh Mennonite Cemetery, located in Section 27 T19S R1E.
- Lehigh Township Cemetery (aka Dalke Cemetery), located in Section 21 T19S R1E.
- Mennonite Brethren Church Cemetery, located in Section 27 T19S R1E.
- Silberfeld Community Cemetery (no longer in use), located in Section 1 T19S R1E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Lehigh". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Lehigh
- Marion County Cemetery List.
- Marion County Highway Map; KSDOT.
||Battle Hill Township (McPherson County)||Moore Township||Durham Park Township|
|Canton Township (McPherson County)||Risley Township|
|Spring Valley Township
|Menno Township||Liberty Township|