Leif Ericson (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leif Erikson (c.980 – c.1020) was an Icelandic explorer who was the first European known to have discovered North America.
Leif Ericson or alternative spellings may also refer to:
- Leif Eriksson (footballer), Swedish footballer
- MV Leif Ericson, Canadian passenger and vehicle ferry
- Leif Erickson (actor), American actor
- Leif Erickson (politician), American politician
- Leif Eriksson (pipemaker), developer of the revived Swedish bagpipe
- Leif Erickson, Hagbard Celine's submarine in The Illuminatus! Trilogy
- Leiv Eiriksson, an oil platform owned by Ocean Rig
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leif Ericson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.